Download Latest Sony Mobile Flasher v0.9.28.0 (Xperia Flashing tool)
Sony one of the Best Smartphone brands from 2005, first they came with Windows Mobile OS, and after Android, they have also launched Sony Android phones. They have both flagship and Mid-Range Android Phones. Sony devices used Qualcomm and MediaTek both chipset on their devices. Like Samsung, Xiaomi Flashing tool Sony also has an official flash tool, the flashing option available in the Sony PC suite. But android developer Androxyde and their team also created an unofficial Flash Tool called Sony Mobile Flasher. With Sony Mobile Flasher you can flash Sony Android devices, Unbrick Sony devices, Update Sony Devices. Also you can install boot file and recovery image.
Sony Mobile Flasher aka (Xperia Flashing tool) helps you to Recover your device form the hard brick if you have flashed wrong Stock and Custom Rom. This tool also updates your device’s new Android Version Android 7.0, Android 8.0. The tool supports All old Sony Xperia devices. Here we have shared the latest Sony Mobile Flasher Download link and guide on how to use it.
What’s Sony Mobile Flasher?
The Sony Mobile Flasher is developed by Androxyde that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Sony devices. With the Xperia Flashing tool, user can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Sony Device from Hard brick and Softbrick. Sony Flash tool is an instrument developed by Androxyde to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Sony devices. The user can flash Firmware with the fastboot method and sony flash mode. The tool will help you to download firmware from the sony server or you can browse manually from your computer.
Old and New Sony Xperia devices.
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- The tool requires NET Framework runtime on your pc so first install latest NET Framework to run the flash tool.
- fastboot Driver must be installed on your pc Because this tool will use fastboot mode to recover your Sony device.
- Download firmware for your sony device using XperiFirm.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Sony Mobile Flasher Changelogs:-
- Updated JDK to 13.0.1
- Updated libusb to 1.0.23 for Linux and MacOS
- usblogparser to be more accurate
- Compatibility with Xperia 5
- Updated internal libraries
- Support for XZ3 and X1
- Updated JDK to JDK 13 and switched to OpenJDK on all platforms
- Updated to latest Eclipse platform
Sony Mobile Flasher Features:
Firmware Flashing – The tool Allows you to update your Sony Xperia series phone ROM and firmware on old Sony Android phones. You need to download your phone’s firmware zip and load it into the tool.
Flash Boot, recovery, data, system – The tool can flash Boot, recovery, data, system file so you can customize your device easily also you can root the device and change the recovery.
Bootloader Unlock – This tool also helps you to unlock Sony Bootloader in the flash mode without any code.
Easy interface – The Tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily update the firmware on their Sony phones.
Support Windows platforms – Sony Flash Tools supports the Windows platform up to Windows 10, also Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. And the tool will run on the 32- and 64-bit operating system.
Download Latest Sony Mobile Flasher
So here is the tool download link which supports Sony Xperia series phones, The tool size about 120MB. The tool is available for Windows, MAC, and Linux.
How to Use Sony Mobile Flasher
1. Download the latest flash tool setup zip file and unzip the file.
2. Run flashtool-0.9.28.0-windows.exe file and complete the installation.
3. Make sure you have installed Sony fastboot driver on your pc to flash a Sony Xperia Android phone.
4. Install sony flash mode driver from C:\Flashtool\drivers by run Flashtool-drivers.exe and complete the setup
5. Enable USB debugging and developer options on your phone to connect your phone in fastboot mode.
6. Once you follow all the steps then you can Run FlashTool64.exe from C:\Flashtool.
7. Now press the flash button in the sony flash tool and select the flash method “flashmode” for flash your device in flash mode this mode will help you to recover your device in hard brick and fastboot mode for upgrading your device.
8. Now browse the firmware folder and select religion (use XperiFirm to download sony firmware) and click on the flash.
9. Switch off your device and hold Volum Down and connect the USB Cable for the old device hold back button.
10. Wait to complete the flashing process after complete the flashing disconnect USB cable and hold the power key to boot your device in normal mode.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.