Nokia one of the Best Smartphone brands from 2008, first they came with Symbian OS and after Android, they have also launched Nokia Android phones. They have both flagship and Mid-Range Android Phones. Nokia devices used Qualcomm and MediaTek both chipset on their devices. Like Samsung, Xiaomi Flashing tool Nokia don’t have any official flash tool. But xda forum member AngSanley created an unofficial Nokia Flash Tool called Nokia X Flasher. With Nokia X Flasher you can flash Nokia Android devices, Unbrick Nokia devices, Update Nokia Devices, also you can install boot file and recovery image.
Nokia Flash Tool helps you to Recover your device form the hard brick if you have flashed wrong Stock and Custom Rom. Nokia X Flasher this tool also updates your device’s new Android Version Android 7.0, Android 8.0. The tool supports All old Nokia Android devices. Here we have shared the latest Nokia X Flasher Download link and how to use it.
What’s Nokia X Flasher Tool?
The Nokia Flash Tool is developed by AngSanley that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Nokia devices. With the Nokia flashtool, user can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Nokia Device from Hardbrick and Softbrick. Nokia Flash tool is an instrument developed by AngSanley to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Nokia devices. The user can flash Firmware with the fastboot method, and you have to download the full firmware zip file to flash with this tool.
Old Nokia Android device X, X+, XL
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- The tool requires NET Framework runtime on your pc so first install latest NET Framework to run the flash tool.
- fastboot Driver must be installed on your pc Because this tool will use fastboot mode to recover your Nokia device.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Nokia X Flasher Changelogs:-
– Compiled using .NET 3.5
– Fully compatible with Windows XP and up
– new AngSanleyEngine 1.3
– logo change, thanks to @blakegriplingph
– autodetect device, no need to press “Detect Device” 😀
– new progress bar
– flashed files of all files added
– changed “Detect Device” to “Detect Device Manually.”
– Nokia XL compatibility
Nokia Flash Tool Features:
Firmware Flashing – The tool Allows you to update your Nokia X series phone ROM and firmware on old Nokia Android phones. You need to download your phone’s firmware zip and load it into the tool.
Flash Boot, recovery, data, system – The tool can flash Boot, recovery, data, system file so you can customize your device easily also you can root the device and change the recovery.
Easy interface – The Tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily update the firmware on their Nokia phones.
Support Windows platforms – Nokia Flash Tools supports the Windows platform upto Windows 10, also Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. And the tool will run on the 32- and 64-bit operating system.
Download Latest Nokia X Flasher v126.96.36.199
So here is the tool download link which supports Nokia X, Nokia X+, Nokia XL series phones, The tool size is only 800KB. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you getting any error by running this app.
How to Use Nokia X Flasher
- First, install ADB and fastboot driver on your PC To connect your device into fastboot mode.
- Download the full stock ROM and extract it, or boot, recovery image you want to flash.
- Switch off the device and Hold Volume Down and Power button until it boot into fastboot mode.
- Run Nokia X Flasher EXE file.
- Now browse all the system, boot, recovery, preload, variant for full flashing.
- Once you sure you have put the right files, click on Start Flashing and wait about 15 minutes, and after that click on the Reboot button.
- Watch the video by AngSanley