You will get lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP on the internet – forum, blogs and other platforms after some weeks or days after launching a new LG Android device. That’s why always keep LG Flash Tool and the firmware for your devices. You can downgrade or upgrade device firmware if your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing customize the device you can easily flash stock firmware by LG Mobile Support Tool. Although stock firmware can be installed on many Android devices using the ADB and fastboot commands, you must use the Flash Tool it gives more features and easier flash steps without any command. So today here we share LG Flash Tool 2020 version to Flash KDZ and TOT Firmware.
Install the LG Mobile Support Tool
If you own an LG smartphone or tablet, you can use LG FlashTool to install stock firmware “.KDZ” or “TOT” file to update or revert back to stock. If you are facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem on your LG device or you want to downgrade/update device firmware, the LG Flash tool is necessary. Download the latest “LGUP Tool” from here.
We have listed almost all old to the latest version of LG flash tool. Thanks, to XDA forum member ieatacid and autoprime to providing a patched tool to work without glitches. Also here we provide LGUP Tool for LG android phone to flash Stock ROM.
Download LG Flash Tool:
|LG Flash Tool 2018 126.96.36.199 (latest):||Setup_LGFlashTool_188.8.131.52.zip|
|LG Flash Tool 2014:||LG Flash Tool 2014.zip|
|LG FlashTool 2015:||Setup_LGFlashTool_184.108.40.206.zip|
|LG FlashTool 2016:||Setup_LGFlashTool_220.127.116.11.zip|
|LG FlashTool 18.104.22.1683:||Setup_LGFlashTool_22.214.171.1243.zip|
|LG FlashTool (patched):||LGFlashTool_patched.zip|
|LG FlashTool 2016 (patched):||Setup_LGFlashTool_126.96.36.199-ieatacid.zip|
Download LGUP Tool:
More LG Tools – LGUP Tool For All LG Devices
You may also like: Guide to Unbrick Xiaomi Mi Redmi Phones With Fastboot Rom
- Windows PC XP/ 7 / 8 / 10 .
- Download Latest USB Drivers for LG Devices ⇒ Link.
- Download flash tool / KDZ flash software.
- Read instruction.
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- First, install the LG driver on your computer.
- Download LG Flash tool and extract it.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select “Ok.”
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Then open LG UP software that you installed before.
- Then click on any option (what you want) in the process tab and select KDZ or TOT firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Hope these instructions assist you well. If you consider contributing anything to this page, please feel free to write in the comment section below.