Here is the latest LG USB Driver for all new and old LG Android device LG G7, LG G7 ThinQ, LG V35, LG V30, LG G6, LG Q6, LG Q7 Etc. We have uploaded all the LG Driver, LG Mobile driver, fastboot driver include LG USB Flash driver for flashing with LG Flash Tool. This driver required to connect your device with pc to transfer files, updating device firmware and install twrp recovery via fastboot mode. LG launched their many new Phones in 2017, 2018 and some new LG Android devices don’t support Windows 10, But here is the new LG Android USB Driver That support Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7. We will show you how to install LG USB Driver on your pc manually via the device manager.
The Latest LG USB Driver support Windows 10 these drivers include with MTP, ADB, FASTBOOT and LG USB Flash driver.
The LG Android Driver support almost old and new LG Android Phones LG G7, LG G7 ThinQ, LG V35 ThinQ, LG V35, LG V30, LG G6, LG Q6, LG Q7 LG V20, LG K20 Etc.
Download LG USB Driver
LG PC Suite ⇒ latest LG PC Suite For All LG Devices
ADB, FASTBOOT, LG USB FLASH Driver manually Install ⇒ LG Mobile Driver.zip
Other LG device Tools and Drivers
Mobile Support Tool for Windows ⇒ Link
How To Install LG USB Drivers on Windows
1. Before we start the guide make sure you have Enabled USB Debugging on LG device because adb driver does not detect until enabling the USB Debugging to go to the anchor text and read the guide.
2. There is two way you can install the drivers automatically on your Windows Pc; one is by installing the latest LG Driver.
3. Method 2 manually via the device manager. Download the LG Mobile Driver.zip file and unzip driver folder on your pc now Open device Manager by run “devmgmt.msc.”
4. Now connect your device and select Unknown, adb, fastboot device by right click ⇒ Update driver
- Select browse my computer for driver software
5. Browse the driver folder and install it.
6. Once driver installation is done reboot your pc and connect your device.
More Drivers ⇒
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instruction and screenshot. If you still don’t understand how to install comment below, we will surely help you 🙂