Samsung released Gear 360 Manager for their high-end device only that only works with the Note 5, Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, S7, and S7 edge. This app works like the Gear VR headset. The app lets you easily capture 360 degree Degree photos and videos. Yesterday I found a Samsung Gear 360 Manager for Any Android Devices.
Samsung Gear 360 Manager For Android
Till The App support only a few Samsung high budget devices but a few months ago XDA Recognized Developer ” Quinny899 ” introduced a ported the Manager App for android device. This app works on almost all android device, to use this app need android device is running on Android 5.0 or above to operate the camera. Also, installed Samsung Accessory Service app. Download Samsung Gear 360 Manager for Android.
This app is unofficially ported from Samsung device, so there are a few bugs: Live View does not work on slow/older devices, App is slow, downloads take ages (fixed soon), Live Broadcast doesn’t work on 2016 camera or when using Soft AP, WiFi Direct is buggy, and some minor bugs. So let’s go to an instruction to install Samsung Gear 360 Manager for Any Android Devices.
You may also like: How To Install Android 8.0 OREO MIUI 10 On OnePlus 5T
- Download The Samsung Accessory Service app and the Gear app.
- Then Copy the downloaded apps to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Samsung Accessory Service.apk and Gear.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Samsung 360 Manager app on your device.
- Give all the required permissions to use a 360-degree camera on your device.