You know someday age Xiaomi launched MiUI 10 and it distributes some china variant devices. It is a very good news to see that MiUI 10 is available for the OnePlus device. Yesterday I saw MIUI 10 custom ROM for OnePlus 5T in Sina Weibo. This should be the first non-Redmi device phone to use MIUI 10 in the world. MiUI one of the best custom ROM in the world and it is the latest version of this so, I think you will definitely install Android 8.0 OREO MIUI 10 on OnePlus 5T.
Install MIUI 10 OREO On OnePlus 5T:
OxygenOS has a good UI more smooth and optimize but MiUI also too good and MiUI 10 looks much better then OxygenOS. Also, you can change theme sound preset much more. Some users love MIUI, If you are one of them who loves to customize UI. Then you should just go towards the download option and follow the instructions. This ROM has it’s own Security Center, which offers great security against unwanted programs and files. Today we share MiUI 10 Android 8.0 OREO ROM for OnePlus 5T.
MiUI 10 is based on Android 8.0 OREO, it installs via TWRP recovery, so you need to install TWRP recovery on OnePlus 5T. If you already install TWRP recovery on your device then let’s begin with the tutorial and install Android 8.0 OREO MIUI 10 for OnePlus 5T. This is chines version ROM but you can easily change the language from setting.
MiUI 10 Features:
MiUI 10 comes with a lot of new features also changes many things in system UI such as Redesigned lock screens, recent apps, notifications, new design volume panels, quick settings, and more. Some of the new UI is reminiscent of design in Android P. No need dual camera settings, MIUI 10 will be able to capture depth-of-field images. The feature is software based but it works almost same as the Dual camera. Also, Recent window redesigned with many new features so don’t think too much install Android 8.0 OREO MIUI 10 on OnePlus 5T.
You may also like: Guide To Disable Navigation Bar On OnePlus 5T (Root)
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery on OnePlus 5T.
- Download MiUI 10 Custom ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the full instruction carefully.
MIUI 10 On OnePlus 5T ROM Link:
Guide to install:
- First copy all downloaded files to your device external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the “MIUI10_OP5-5T_Hito_8.5.31_Test_8.0.zip” file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Once done again back to a recovery menu and install Gapps and Fix file.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.