Guide To Install Arise Magnum Opus On Android 8.0 Oreo
Finally, Viper4Android released Viper4Android 2.5 for Android 8.0 Oreo and here the auto install mod ARISE Sound Systems developed by A.R.I.S.E Team. I always post about Audio Mod’s because I like the audio mod’s to get best music experience. This is the new audio Mod for Android 8.0 Oreo A.R.I.S.E team we will guide you Install Arise Magnum Opus On Android 8.0 Oreo. ARISE Sound Mod built with many mods like Viper4Android, Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos, AM3D ZIRENE, Asus ICEsound and more.
What’s Is Audio mod? Audio Mod will help your device optimize the device audio to give you maximum sound experience, there are many Audio Mod available for Android devices Like Viper4android, Dolby Atmos, Beats Audio, Sony Audio, and many others. Here you can enjoy all of this audio mods in your Stock and Custom Android 8.0 Oreo, Marshmallow or custom ROMs users can install this most support both Android Nougat and android Marshmallow so let’s go to the download and guide how to Install Arise Magnum Opus On Android 8.0 Oreo. We will use Magisk for installation purpose.
A.R.I.S.E Sound Systems Features:-
- ViPER4Arise (Viper4Android)
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby Atmos
- AM3D ZIRENE
This method was developed by an XDA forum member KINGBRI. Thanks and credits go to the developer. Many devices have got Android 8.0 Oreo update but they don’t have any audio mods like Viper. So here we are going to install Arise sound systems on Android 8.0 Oreo with Magisk.
NOTE: Magisk should be v14.2 only!! If you don’t have flash using TWRP the ZIP file is provided in a link below.
Download Section Arise Magnum:-
This is a flashable zip file you can flash via twrp recovery. We have shared the Arise Magnum Opus flashable zip file link via google drive you download flash on your Android 8.0 device.
- We will make sure the Arise System core gets properly installed. To do this we just need some steps to perform. So just let’s get started.
- Download the ZIP from below section it contains all the required files. Firstly extract arise_customize.prop from ARISE+Magnum+Opus+20170918+Stock+Edition.zip. You will reach the files in getting_started/your_system/.
- We are going to edit this file arise_customize.prop. So open it using any text editor either on your smartphone or on your PC.
- Find install.core= line and write true next to it. Like this install.core=true
- Now its time to scroll down and find the lines install.v4a_184.108.40.206= or install.sony= just type true for any f the mods you wish to install. Like this install.v4a_220.127.116.11=true , After editing the lines save the files.
Recommended For You:
- [MOD] Guide To Install Xperia Music MOD On Any Android Smartphone
- Guide to Customize Touchwiz Running Device With FireFDS Kit (Nougat)
- Download Customized Updated V8 MIUI Pixel Experience Theme
- How to Watch 4K and 2K Videos On YouTube On Any Android Phones
- Install Sony Music, Dolby Atmos, and Viper4Android 18.104.22.168 with Audio Mod [7.0/6.0]
Guide To Install Arise Magnum Opus On Android 8.0 Oreo:
- Open the Magisk Manager from your phone. Go to the download section and search for busyBox. Install BusyBox Module by developer osmosis. In the same way, you have to install the Universal Deep Buffer Remover module.
- Now on the main page of Magisk Manager. click on yellow + sign select the SE Linux permissive Magisk module install it.
- You need to reboot your device to activate the modules. So reboot your smartphone. After reboot again reboots into recovery mode. We have to install the remaining ZIP files.
- Go to TWRP main menu and option Mount and select system, Data, Vendor. Go to the main menu again and click on install.
- Navigate to the ARISE+Magnum+Opus+20170918+Stock+Edition.zip and select the ZIP. Tap on add more ZIPS and navigate and select Arise Magisk Compatibility Module v4.0.zip.
Swipe to install the ZIPS. Now after successful installation reboots your smartphone. Enjoy the Arise Magnum Opus On Android 8.0 Oreo.