Here is the much awaited and beautiful MIUI Pixel experience theme. It is now available for download and use. This version is the updated version of previous Pixel experience theme. This theme has all got it covered from apps like WhatsApp to calendars and alarms and many things. The V8 MIUI Pixel experience theme is really a good theme which gives the same pixel like UI and icons. It has a dark theme too. the black theme lovers can also get the taste of it. This theme is only available for MIUI running devices. So just follow the post to Download Customized Updated V8 MIUI Pixel Experience Theme.
- MIUI Music Player Plus With background skins + Online + No Ads
- Download Vivo X7 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Download Official Miui 7.1 Android M Roms For Xiaomi Devices
- GOD’s Kernel [ARM 64] For Coolpad Note 3
- [ROM] Latest MIUI 7 5.12.31 Full Netcom 2.0 Rom For Nubia Z9 Max
- Download MIUI 9 Stock Ringtones, Notification, Alarm & Other Tones
Check the below screenshots for more visual reference.The V8 MIUI Pixel Experience theme purely Pixel based theme. MIUI Pixel experience theme is modified version of the previous theme.If you love the Pixel UI and stock Android UI you can get the theme and install on your MIUI devices.
Recommended For You:
- Download iOS 11 Stock Wallpapers In Ultra High Resolution
- Download Latest Moto X4 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy J7 Pro
- Download Built In Vivo X20 Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
⇓⇓ Downloads MIUI Pixel Experience Theme ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download the above ZIP and extract it. There you will see three themes in .mtz extension.
- Copy all the three files to your phone or SD card.
- Now open the Themes App from your device.
- There you will see all the downloaded themes, scroll down and click on import.
- Now search your theme (.mtz) theme file.
- The theme will install and appear in offline tab automatically.
- Select the theme and click on apply.
Done, Now enjoy the MIUI Pixel Experience theme on your Xiaomi devices. If you like the post don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems comment below in the comment box. Also, you can message us at our official Facebook page Xiaomi Dev.