Android 10 finally released for many devices like Pixel, OnePlus, Samsung, and Huawei devices. Do you want to install Viper4Android on your Android device running Android 10? V4A is the best Audio customization driver or app for Android. In this guide, we will show you how to install ViPER4Android on Android 10 Q. This full method working on Android 10 Q running devices.
Viper4Android is the best Audio enhancing mods available for Android devices. Benefits of Viper4Android Viper4Android will help you to optimize your device audio to give you maximum sound experience. There are many Audio Mod available for Android devices Like Dolby Atmos, Beats Audio, Sony Audio, Huawei DTS, and many others, but Viper4Android allows adding all the sound mod by convolver and VIPER-DDC function. Also, you can fully customize the Audio of your phones.
Viper4Android on Android 10 Q
Thanks to XDA developer 1dopewrx05 to share a method on Pixel 2 XL XDA thread. The Viper4Android only works with a rooted device, So if you not rooted your device then this mod will not work on your devices. You have to root your device with Magsik because this is a Magsik module you can visit our rooting section for how to root your device. The install process is not the simplest one, so follow the steps carefully.
- Your device must be running on Android 10 and rooted with Magisk.
- Install Latest Magisk Version to install this module.
- Free space in SYSTEM and Internal Storage.
- Uninstall any Viper you have also make sure you completely uninstall audio modification library if you have it installed.
- Read our guide.
Download Viper4Android and Profile
- Profile ⇒ ViPER4Android.zip
How to Install Viper4Android on Android 10 with Magisk
- Download the latest ViPER4Android v184.108.40.206 APK.
- Install the download ViPER4Android apk on your Android 10 device.
- Now open Magisk Manager’ and go to the ‘Downloads’ section of the app.
- Search Audio Modification Library module and download it.
- Tap on the Install button to install the module on your device.
- Once the module installed and ask to reboot your device, do not reboot your device.
- Now return to the ViPER4Android app, tap on “OK” to install the required V4A drivers.
- Allow the Superuser permissions to the app when prompted.
- After installation completed, your device will automatically reboot.
- Now go to Magisk Manager > Modules and uncheck the Audio Modification Library to disable it.
- Now again, go back to the ViPER4Android app, repeat the driver installation process. It will reboot your device.
- Then launch the ViPER4Android app and check the driver works appropriately or not.
- If works properly, then enjoy!!!
However, if ViPER4Android is not installed on your device yet, follow the below steps:
- Close the ViPER4Android app and go to Magisk Manager and re-enable the ‘Audio Modification Library’ module.
- Then Go back to ViPER4Android and install the drivers once again.
How to Import Profile
- Download the zip file and unzip it.
- Copy the Viper4Android folder in Internal Storage.
- Open Viper4Android app and tap on 3-dot Menu.
- Load the profile and reboot the device.
More Audio Mods:-
Comment Bellow if you have any questions related to ViPER4Android we will help you with installing the app.