MediaTek started its processors business in 2003. First, they came with MT6205 gsm processors and now they are one of the most prominent Android Smartphone processor vendors. MediaTek, the only brand, provided processors for low-budget Android phones at a lower price. Many Chinese and Indian brands are using MediaTek chipsets on their device like Xiaomi, Lenovo, Doogee, Elephone, Coolpad, Micromax, etc. The processor brand provided many tools for Feature Phones and Android Smartphones like a Smartphone flash tool for flashing MediaTek processor phones. In this post, we will share the new Modem META Tool for repairing MediaTek IMEI, BT Address, WIFI Address, and other NV data.
MediaTek Modem META Tool is a new version of Maui Meta Tool it helps you to repair your device’s IMEI, Bluetooth Address, WIFI Address, and other NV data if it’s corrupted after flashing firmware. The tool also can back up/restore NV data, so you can upgrade your phone firmware without any tension. Not just that you can change your device IMEI using this tool but it’s illegal so you have to change it at your own risk. Here we have shared the Modem META Tool old to the new version Download link and a guide on how to use it. The tool supports All old and new MediaTek devices.
Modem META Tool Features:
Repair IMEI – With this tool, you can repair MediaTek processor-based devices, The tool support Android Smartphone, Feature Phone, MTK Modems, Routers, and Tablets.
Repair Wifi & BT Address – Not just Repair IMEI the tool also can Repair Wifi and Bluetooth MAC Address if you’re getting any NVRAM error on connecting to Bluetooth or Wifi.
Backup & Restore – You can backup MediaTek device NV data before flashing, and after flashing firmware, you can restore the NV data. or you can simply back up the data from another device.
Easy interface – The Tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily repair MediaTek device NV data.
Support Windows platforms – The Download Tools supports the Windows platform up to Windows 11, as well as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP. And the tool will run on the 32- and 64-bit operating systems.
Modem META Tool Changelogs:
"[New features 新功能] Gen97 1. Calibration Library - Support LTE Band 75 and B76 in RF Calibration. - Support LTE/NR TX bandwidth segment max number from 4 to 5. Gen95 1. Calibration Library - Support RX broadcast in LTE NSFT traditional mode and list mode. [Enhancements 加強] Gen98 1. Meta Core - Reduced FR2 DPD calibration time by optimizing setting initial data process. - Enhanced the error handling of fetching LTE/NR MD capability to avoid unexpected tool crashed after opening TE/NR related tools. [Fixes 修復] Gen98 1. GUI - Fixed tool crashes issue when setting FR2 DPD calibration data to the target. Gen97 1. Meta Core - Fixed unexpected failure of LTE/NR CA configuration query while any info support count is zero. - META_MMRf_EN_QueryConfig_V7_DQ_data_EXT_r 2. Calibration Library - Fixed fetching wrong RXD result in LTE RX single port test flow. - Fixed ""test case filter"" configuration not working in LTE NSFT list mode. - [LTE NSFT Common Settings] Test Case Filter = 1,2,3 - Fixed LTE band 9 downlink frequency range error. 3. GUI - Fixed hardware information display garbled in LTE/NR Single Tone TX and forced PUSCH TX pages. - Fixed TX “RB offset” and “RB length” errors under the condition of both enabling ""Pseudo TRX"" and ""Sync Free"" in the NR RF tool. General 1. Calibration Library - Fixed the GSM co-TMS calibration execution always failure issue. 2. GUI - Fixed the frequency range is not valid when only 1 band support in RF tool.
All MediaTek old and new Features and Android Phones.
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- For backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- MTK Driver must be installed on your PC because this tool will use MTK preloader mode to repair IMEI.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Download the Latest Modem META Tool
So here is the MediaTek Modem META Tool v10.2124.0 download link which supports Feature and Android MTK phones, We have uploaded the old to the new version of the tool. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you get any error by running this app.
How to Repair MTK IMEI with Modem META Tool
1. Make sure you have installed the MTK Preloader driver on your PC to use the tool. and download the firmware or DB file for your phone.
2. Make sure you have enabled OEM Unlock and, USB debugging from the developer option.
3. Download the latest Modem META Tool zip file, unzip it, and install it on your PC.
4. Next, click on the ”show advanced” settings and check the box next to Enable ADB service.
5. Then turn off the phone, press the connect button in the program, and then hold the Vol + Power button, on your phone connect the phone to the computer with a USB cable.
6. When the connection is done with the phone, The Load DB option will appear.
7. In the window that opens, select From Target or From File if you have firmware for the phone. Select the DB file from the Firmware folder.
8. Now wait for ADB to be read, but it won’t take long) at the bottom of the program it will say Load DB succeeded.
9. When the DB Loaded succeeded click on the search tab and SEARCH ”IMEI Download”, Click On the Tool.
10. Now We write 15 Digit IMEI Number TO IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 tabs when the writing is finished click on write.
Well, that’s it, Now click Disconnect and disconnect the phone from the computer. Turn it on and check if the devices are up.
Modem META tool is Engineering Tool by MediaTek, with this tool you can repair MediaTek chipset Android Smartphones, Modem, feature phones,s, and other devices IMEI, WIFI, Bluetooth MAC address, and NVDATA. You can also backup and restore NV data from other phone
The Modem META tool uses ADB and an MTK preloader USB port to repair MediaTek device NVDATA
The Tool supports the latest MediaTek dimensity processor to old MediaTek processors and supports Android 10 to Android 13 devices
Yes, you can repair a bricked MediaTek Device IMEI, MAC address, and NV Data after unbricking them by flashing firmware