Nowadays, many users bought Infinix smartphones. Infinix came with some good devices with some good specifications and budget. Infinix is really good nowadays with their pricing, gaming, and camera-centric devices are just great. They have both budget and Mid-Range Android Phones. Infinix devices used MediaTek chipset on their devices. Want to flash stock firmware on your Infinix phone? If yes, then you need a flash tool for it. The tool is only distributed in the Infinix service center, but it available in blogs and communities, you can find it on many blogs, but all are sharing old versions. With Infinix Flash Tool, you can flash stock firmware, Update Devices, and much more. In this post, we have shared how to download the latest version of the Infinix Flash Tool.
Infinix flash tool helps you recover your device from the hard brick if you have flashed the wrong Stock and Custom Rom. Infinix flash tool also updates your device in a new Android Version. The tool supports all old and new Infinix Android MediaTek devices. Suppose you don’t have to visit service centers or stores for any firmware issues. You can easily handle issues on Infinix phones if you have Infinix flash tools. Here we have shared the latest Infinix Flash Tool Download link and a guide on how to use it.
Infinix Flash Tool – Features
Flash Stock Firmware:
It comes as a portable application so no need to install to use it on a computer. Just download and extract the application on your computer and you are ready to use it.
Easy to use:
This tool comes with a simple and easy interface that allows the user to work with, even for beginners and entry-level users. Just connect the device to the computer, load the firmware on this tool, and click “Start” to start the flashing process.
Compatible with CDC and VCOM:
The tool supports Android CDC and Android VCOM drivers to flash the stock firmware on the Mediatek device. You only need to install CDC and VCOM Drivers on your computer. That’s it now your device detected by the Infinix Flash Tool and ready to use.
Download Infinix Flash Tool
- File Name: Infinix_Flash_Tool_v1.0.zip
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Compatibility: Windows 10/7/8/7
- System architecture supported: 32-bit and 64-bit
How to Use Infinix Flash Tool
- Download the latest “Infinix_Flash_Tool_v1.0.zip” and unzip it.
- Go to “Infinix Flash Tool” folder and run “flash_tool.exe“.
- Now click on the “Brower” option and go to firmware folder > select the scatter file.
- Then click “Start” in Flash Tool.
- After that turn off your phone and connect your phone with your PC using the USB cable.
- Flash Tool will auto-detect your device and the flashing process will start.
- Once flashing completed, a success message will appear.
- Then disconnect the USB cable and turn on your phone.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply