If you are an Android geek, always play with advance Android features with your device then this guide will safe your device IMEI from a hard and soft brick. IMEI is one of the important security numbers after S/N number, this will register your device to the service provider. Many users lost their device IMEI after hard brick or soft brick, this can be after installing Customs Rom or new Version Firmware. So its better to backup IMEI data before flashing any Firmware Customs Rom or other mods. In this guide, we will show you how to Backup Snapdragon Device IMEI, Restoring IMEI and Repair Snapdragon Device IMEI.
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) All phones required IMEI to register the device with Service provider to active data, SMS, call service. Without IMEI the device will not register to Service Provider if your device has no IMEI or invalid IMEI. Sometimes users lost their phone IMEI NO by Reset the device, after Update the device, by installing custom ROMs and other customization. MediaTek device can be an easy way to change or restore the IMEI by rooting or other tools available on The Internet. But Qualcomm Snapdragon device very hard to repair the IMEI.
Snapdragon Device IMEI Backup, Restore, Repair
Now it’s possible to Backup Restore Qualcomm Snapdragon Device IMEI even Repairing the IMEI if NV data is corrupted. The new Qualcomm QPST QFIL Tool support all new and old Snapdragon chipsets include Snapdragon 855, Snapdragon 845, Snapdragon 835. So that’s mean you can recover, Repair OnePlus, Lenovo, ZTE, Xiaomi Snapdragon chipsets devices. You can repair IMEI of OnePlus 8, OnePlus 7, MI 10, ZTE Axon 10, Lenevo Z6 Pro and many other devices. With QFIL Tool you can Backup, Restore Snapdragon Device IMEI, you can also repair the Snapdragon IMEI with this guide.
- Make Sure you have Enabled Developer Option and USB Debugging mode.
- Some Device required unlocked bootloader Here you can Search your phone bootloader unlock Guide.
- Install Qualcomm HS-USB Driver from This Link ⇒ Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers
- Download and install latest QPST on your PC ⇒ Latest QPST Setup
- Download Required Files and Tool for Repair the IMEI.
- Read the instruction carefully.
How To Backup Snapdragon Device IMEI
1. Make sure you have read Pre-Requisite and all the instructions.
2. Download install HS-USB Driver on your pc and reboot the device.
3. Download and install latest QPST on your pc from the Link.
4. Enable Diagnostics Port mode in your phone by service code.
For Lenovo device open phone and dial *#*#33284#*#* In the next screen select "For qmi test"
For OnePlus Device dial *#801# In the menu that opens, click on "Full-port switch" . Read this guide on how to open service menu on OnePlus device.
Xiaomi Users dial *#*#13491#*#* and follow the steps
For all other Snapdragon Device (ROOT REQURIED) Download and unzip Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools and open cmd window in the folder, then follow the commands
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb
5. Open device manager and check for HS-USB port.
6. Run “QFIL.Exe” from “C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin”
7. Now select HS-USB port by click Select Port.
8. Click Tools ⇒ QCN Backup Restore.
9. Now Enable Multi-sim and provide file name then click backup QCN.
10. Wait for complete the process, then move the file to other folder.
How To Restore Snapdragon Device IMEI
1. Follow the backup Process once you’re device ready to restore the IMEI then follow the steps.
2. Run “QFIL.Exe” from “C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin”.
3. Now select HS-USB port by click Select Port.
4. Click Tools ⇒ QCN Backup Restore.
5. Now Enable Multi-sim and import the QCN backup file then click Restore QCN.
6. Wait for complete the process, then reboot the device.
How To Repair Snapdragon Device IMEI
1 Read Pre-Requisite and all the instructions.
3. Extract IMEIRebuilder.zip and genericIMEI.zip file and run IMEIRebuilder.exe.
4. Click on the “Open file“, browse the genericIMEI QCN file and press “Open“. You will see IMEI1 and IMEI2, edit the IMEI then click Rebuild.
5. Once the IMEI Rebuild is done save to to any folder.
6. To Repair Snapdragon IMEI follow the Restore Snapdragon Device IMEI guide to repair the IMEI.
More IMEI Guide ⇒