MediaTek started its processors business in 2003. First, they came with MT6205 gsm processors and now they are one of the most prominent Android Smartphone processor vendors. MediaTek, the only brand, provided processors for low-budget Android phones at a lower price. Many Chinese and Indian brands are using MediaTek chipsets on their device like Xiaomi, Lenovo, Doogee, Elephone, Coolpad, Micromax, etc. The processor brand provided many tools for Feature Phones and Android Smartphones like a Smartphone flash tool for flashing MediaTek processor phones. In this post, we will share the Latest SN Write Tool for Repair MediaTek IMEI, BT Address, WIFI Address, and other NV data.
MediaTek SN Write Tool helps you to repair your device’s IMEI, Bluetooth Address, WIFI Address, and other NV data if it’s corrupted after flashing firmware. The tool also can back up/restore NV data, so you can upgrade your phone firmware without any tension. Not just that you can change your device IMEI using this tool but it’s illegal so you have to change it at your own risk. Here we have shared the SN Write Tool old to the new version Download link and a guide on how to use it. The tool supports All old and new MediaTek devices.
SN Write Tool Features:
Repair IMEI – With this tool, you can repair MediaTek processor-based devices, The tool support Android Smartphone, Feature Phone, MTK Modems, Routers, and Tablets.
Repair Wifi & BT Address – Not just Repair IMEI the tool also can Repair Wifi and Bluetooth MAC Address if you’re getting any NVRAM error on connecting to Bluetooth or Wifi.
Backup & Restore – You can backup MediaTek device NV data before flashing, and after flashing firmware, you can restore the NV data. or you can simply back up the data from another device.
Easy interface – The Tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily repair MediaTek device NV data.
Support Windows platforms – The Download Tools supports the Windows platform up to Windows 10, also Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP. And the tool will run on the 32- and 64-bit operating systems.
All MediaTek old and new Features and Android Phones.
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- For backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- MTK Driver must be installed on your pc Because this tool will use MTK preloader mode to repair IMEI.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Download the Latest SN Write Tool
So here is the MediaTek SN Write Tool v2.1504.00 download link which supports Feature and Android MTK phones, We have uploaded the old to the new version of the tool. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you get any error by running this app.
How to Repair MTK IMEI with SN Write Tool
1. Make sure you have installed the MTK Preloader driver on your pc to use the tool. and downloaded the firmware or DB file for your phone.
2. Download the latest SN Write Tool zip file and unzip it.
3. Now run SN_Writer.exe as Administrator from the SN tool folder.
4. Now select USB VCOM under the ComPort option.
5. Under Target Type, select your type of MTK device.
6. Now Click on System Config to configure the tool.
7. If you want to repair IMEI then tick IMEI under Write Option. Under IMEI Option, tick the Dual IMEI option. For the rest like Bluetooth Address, Wi-Fi, and Address, tick this option if you want to repair BT, Wifi Mac address.
8. Now browse the 2 DB file under MD1_DB usually named BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT65** and AP_DB usually named like APDB_MT65** browses them one by one from the firmware folder.
9. Now click save and in the SN Write tool Home screen Click on Start.
10. Write the two IMEI numbers and press ok.
11. Switch off your Phone or MTK device and connect with the USB cable, Some android devices hold the Volume Up + Down button and connect the USB cable.
12. IMEI will write in a few seconds, Once you see the green PASS prompt. You can now disconnect the phone and reboot your device in normal mode.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply