3 Simple Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Photos from Android Devices without Root
Are you looking for the best data recovery tool for Android? Did you lost your photos/Videos from your Android phone?. Then the best data recovery tool for Android is here, dr.fone – Recover by Wondershare the easiest Android Phone data recovery software that will restore deleted photos from Android Without Root. Dr.fone – Recover can also Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Documents and other files From SD card and Internal Storage. We will show you 3 simple steps to recover deleted photos android Without Root.
Reasons For Picture loss on Android
Here we’ve listed the most frequent motives which may lead to cases of data loss.
- Formatted that the SD card
Assume your SD card storage is full and you would like to spare some space. Assessing the precious Android photographs and information retrieval becomes necessary in this kind of circumstance.
- Accidentally delete photographs
Accidental data deletion frequently happens with many people. You may have chosen the erroneous data while deleting the unwanted photographs, or may have tapped delete key instead of transfer/copy/move.
- Phone or display is broken
Sometimes your phone slips from your hands and strikes the ground. There are situations once the screen stays intact. However, the inherent circuits become awakened and be unresponsive to a signature. Or, in the event, the touch sensor is functioning, but the display is in its worst state (split screen ). In both the circumstances, there’s not any surety that you may ever be able to recoup your information from the apparatus. In these scenarios also Android photograph retrieval becomes critical.
- Android upgrade
Even though it isn’t too common, it is not impossible that you may lose information because of an Android upgrade. Thus, you would possibly need to restore deleted photos from the Android phone if this is what you’ve experienced.
Cautions before recovering deleted Picture
In this post, We will guide you how to recover deleted photos from android also recover deleted files with Dr.fone – Recover Android photo recovery tool by Wondershare. Before starting the guide you should know some cautions before recovering deleted photos.
- Stop using your phone
The moment you learn that you have deleted any vital information, cease using your phone till you execute Android photo recovery. When you delete a picture simply its address in the memory card varies, but the moment more info queues up from the memory which space/address is occupied by a new document and you might permanently lose the data. Recover deleted images from Android using a data recovery program, the moment you lose any data is always recommended.
- Deactivate the Wi-Fi, mobile information, Bluetooth link
As we have mentioned in the last step. Any operation involving the information sending or receiving may higher the danger of permanent deletion of Android’s information, on account of the space/address overwriting phenomenon. Wireless data exchange also enables the memory overwriting action and makes your deleted information vulnerable to permanent loss and makes Android recovery of deleted photos difficult. In the event you encounter a data loss situation, ensure to flip off Wi-Fi, cellular data or Bluetooth to stand an opportunity to recover deleted images from Android.
- Find a Trusted recovery tool
With numerous data recovery applications floating around the market alongside their varied features, you must be careful while choosing the most efficient and secure way for Android photo retrieval. Considering this, we have brought to you a dependable and highly trusted software for Android retrieval of deleted photos. Dr.fone — Recover is one among the most sought-after tools to recover deleted pictures (and recover deleted videos) from Android phones. The information loss occurred because of OS update, will revive, rooting or ROM flashing, locked or password forgotten the phone, or neglected backup sync, you can always expect on this application to recover deleted pictures from Android effectively and efficiently.
dr.fone – Recover (Android) Features
- Android recovery tools that recover deleted photos android with a high success rate.
- Recovers messages, videos, call history, WhatsApp, documents, contacts and lot more.
- Support more than 6000 Android devices.
- Scan and preview your deleted data before recovering them.
- Recover deleted files/Photos from Unrooted/Rooted Devices.
- You can recover data from Internal Storage + SD card.
- Recover data from broken Android Devices.
- Restore missing data after Rooting or ROM flashing.
- Secure Read-only, no data kept or leaked.
- Easy To Use.
Supported Devices & Files
Dr.Fone – Recover Works with 6000+ Android devices from Samsung, Huawei, Moto, LG, Sony, Xiaomi, etc. (Check the detailed model list of supported devices). With Dr.Fone – Recover recover deleted photos android, you may restore Contacts, Messages, Photos, Video, Audio, WhatsApp Media Files, Documents and Call History.
Download dr.fone – Recover (Android)
Dr.Fone – Recover is available for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OSX, macOS Sierra. Go to this link for System Requirements.
How To recover deleted photos android using dr.fone – Recover (Android)
1. Download and install Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) Android photo recovery software on your computer, once you’ve installed it. Then, select the “Recover” feature and you will see the window below.
2. Connect your Android device to the computer. Make sure your phone’s battery level is at least 20% to do this without any interruption.
- To connect your Android Device with Dr.Fone – Recover Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on your Android Device (Read:- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging Mode And OEM Unlock On Android Devices).
3. Once your device is connected successfully, you can see the window of Dr.Fone Android photo recovery software below.
4. Check What you want to recover and then click “Next” to continue.
5. Now select “Scan for deleted files” and Click Next to Start Scan.
6. Wait for Complete the scanning.
7. When the scan stops, you can begin to preview all found data in the scan result one by one. To recover deleted photos android, choose “Gallery” and you can preview them. Check the item that you want and click “Recover” to save it.
With Wondershare Dr.Fone Toolkit, even you can Backup & Restore Android data, Root the device, Copy data to another device, Unlock/Remove Screen lock password and many more Read more about drfone-toolkit.