Qualcomm processor is used in most flagship and budget Android Smartphones and 3G, and 4G modems. Most of the Android smartphone brands are using Qualcomm Snapdragon mobile processors in their Android Smartphones. Top brands like Xiaomi, OnePlus, ZTE, and Huawei use Qualcomm processors in their Android Smartphones and Modems. The QPST Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tool) was developed by Qualcomm for Qualcomm devices and processors. The Qualcomm Product Support Tool is an All-in-one tool to service, repair, and diagnose Qualcomm devices. In this post, we have shared the Latest Latest QPST Setup in the zip file and some basic info about this tool.
The Tool helps you in many ways with this tool you can Recover your device from the hard brick if you have flashed the wrong firmware, using QFil Tool. You can fix network configuration, repair IMEI data NV data, and more using the service programming tool. You can fix, and flash 3G and 4G Qualcomm modes using the QPST Software Download tool. The tool can recover phone data from emmc, ufs storage using emmc software download tool, not just that you program emmc, ufs chip with this tool.
This is an All in one tool complete package setup for Qualcomm processor and The Tool required Windows PC to run the program. The tool supports All new and old Qualcomm devices and Qualcomm-based Android phones. Here we have shared the old to latest QPST Setup – Qualcomm Product Support Tool and some basic info about this tool.
Qualcomm Chipsets, Snapdragon Chipsets, Qualcomm-based Android Smartphones, 3G, 4G, modems, and other Qualcomm products.
Qualcomm Product Support Tool Features
- Flash Stock Firmware/ROM: With Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) tool you can flash Stock Firmware on any Qualcomm chipset-powered smartphone or tablet device. With this tool, you can also Upgrade, Downgrade, or Reset your smartphone.
- Repair IMEI: Yes you can repair and fix Qualcomm-based devices IMEI data using QPST Service Programming Tool. This tool will in Qualcomm Android phones and 3G, 4G modems.
- Backup/Restore NV data: You can back up and restore Network, Serail No, and IMEI data by a single data called NV data using Qualcomm Software Download Tool.
- Configure Phone configuration: With QCNView you view/edit Phone configuration data including network, audio, LCD, and other data.
- File Explorer: Using EFSExplorer you can browse phone/modem data on your PC, you can view/transfer phone data including phone calls, phone book, SMS, images, audio, etc.
- Program eMMC: The tool will help you to fix the boot sector both eMMC and UFS devices will support by this tool, also you can program eMMC and UFS chips.
Download the Latest QPST Setup
We have shared old to new versions of the Latest QPST Setup Tool v2.7.496 so you can try the old version if the new version tool not working for your devices.
How To Use the QPST Tool
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery, and other files.
- Make sure you have installed Net Framework and C++ Redistributable on your PC to run the Application.
- Qualcomm Driver must be installed on your PC Because this tool will use Qualcomm edl mode to recover your device.
- Download the setup and complete the installation process.
1. Download the latest QPST Setup Tool and unzip the zip file, Install Qualcomm Driver and QPST Setup.
2. If you have not installed Net Framework and C++ Redistributable, first install these runtimes to install and run QPST on your computer.
3. Run QPST.2.7.**.exe and follow the install steps, accept all the agreements, and follow all other steps.
4. After completing the installation you can find all the QPST programs in the start menu or go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin folder to find your qpst tool.
5. To connect your phone or modem make sure you have installed the driver on your PC, for Android smartphones you have to turn your device into DIAG mode to connect your device to QPST for that dial * # * # 717717 # * # * and enable DIAG mode. or install QCOMDiagMode.apk to turn your device into DIAG mode.
6. For flashing in EDL mode switch off your device and hold Volume Up + Volume Down and connect the USB cable.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.