Qualcomm processor used in most flagship and budget Android Smartphones and 3G, 4G modems. Most of the Android smartphone brands are using Qualcomm Snapdragon mobile processor in their Android Smartphones. Top brands like Xiaomi, OnePlus, ZTE, Huawei using Qualcomm processor in their Android Smartphones and Modems. The QPST Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tool) developed by Qualcomm for Qualcomm device and processors. The Qualcomm Product Support Tool is all in one tool to service, repair, diagnose Qualcomm device. In this post, we have shared the Latest Latest QPST Setup in the zip file and some basic info about this tool.
The Tool helps you in many ways with this tool you can Recover your device form the hard brick if you have flashed wrong firmware, using QFil Tool. You can fix network configuration, repair IMEI data NV data and more using the service programming tool. You can fix, flash 3G, 4G Qualcomm modes using the QPST Software Download tool. The tool can recover phone data from emmc, ufs storage using emmc software download tool, not just that you program emmc, ufs chip with this tool.
This is an All in one tool complete package setup for Qualcomm processor and The Tool required Windows PC to run the program. The tool supports All new and old Qualcomm device and Qualcomm based Android phones. Here we have shared the old to latest QPST Setup – Qualcomm Product Support Tool and some basic info about this tool.
Qualcomm Chipsets, Snapdragon Chipsets, Qualcomm based Android Smartphones, 3G, 4G, modems and other Qualcomm products.
Qualcomm Product Support Tool Features
- Flash Stock Firmware/Rom: With Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) tool you can flash Stock Firmware on any Qualcomm chipset powered smartphones or tablet devices. With this tool, you can also Upgrade, Downgrade, or Reset your smartphone.
- Repair IMEI: Yes you can repair fix Qualcomm based devices IMEI data using QPST Service Programming Tool. This tool will in Qualcomm Android phones and 3G, 4G modems.
- Backup/Restore NV data: You can backup restore Network, Serail No, IMEI data by a single data called NV data using Qualcomm Software Download Tool.
- Configure Phone configuration: With QCNView you view/edit Phone configuration data including network, audio, LCD, and other data.
- File explorer: Using EFSExplorer you can browse phone/modem data on your PC, you can view/transfer phone data include phone calls, phone book, SMS, images, audio, etc.
- Program eMMC: The tool will help you to fix the boot sector both eMMC and UFS device will support by this tool, also you can program eMMC and UFS chip.
Download Latest QPST Setup
We have shared old to new versions of the Latest QPST Setup Tool v2.7.480 so you can try the old version if the new version tool not working for your devices.
How To Use QPST Tool
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery and other files.
- Make sure you have installed Net Framework and C++ Redistributable on your PC to run the Application.
- Qualcomm Driver must be installed on your PC Because this tool will use Qualcomm edl mode to recover your device.
- Download the setup and complete the installation process.
1. Download the latest QPST Setup Tool and unzip the zip file, Install Qualcomm Driver and QPST Setup.
2. If you have not installed Net Framework and C++ Redistributable, first install these runtimes to install and run QPST on your computer.
3. Run QPST.2.7.**.exe and follow the install steps, accept all the agreements and follow all other steps.
4. After completing the installation you can found all the QPST programs in the start menu or go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin folder to find your qpst tool.
5. To connect your phone or modem make sure you have installed the driver on your PC, for Android smartphones you have to turn your device into DIAG mode to connect your device into QPST for that dial * # * # 717717 # * # * and enable DIAG mode. or install QCOMDiagMode.apk to turn your device into DIAG mode.
6. For flashing in EDL mode switch off your device and hold Volume Up + Volume Down and connect the USB cable.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply