Qualcomm Snapdragon processor used in most flagship and budget Android Smartphones and in 3G, 4G modems. Most of the Android smartphone brands are using Qualcomm Snapdragon mobile processor in their Android Smartphones. Even Samsung, Huawei using Qualcomm Snapdragon processor in their Android Smartphones. As Mediatek and Exynos, Qualcomm also has an Official Flashing tool like the Samsung Exynos Odin tool and Mediatek Smartphone flash tool. With QFil Tool (Qualcomm Flash Image loader tool) you can flash Snapdragon Android devices, 3G, 4G modems and other Android devices based on the Qualcomm processor. You can also Unbrick Qualcomm Snapdragon processor devices, Update Snapdragon Devices.
The Tool helps you to Recover your device form the hard brick if you have flashed wrong Stock and Custom Rom. QFil Tool (Qualcomm Flash Image loader tool) this tool also updates your device’s new Android Version Android 8.0, Android 9.0, Android 10. The tool supports All new and old Qualcomm Snapdragon Android devices processor. Here we have shared the old to latest QFil Tool (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader).
The Tool required Windows PC to run the program. This tool will recover your device in EDL mode like Samsung Odin Tool Download mode. We have shared all the new and old Tool in this article. We will guide you on how to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool and Unbrick Snapdragon Devices, Update Snapdragon Devices.
Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM, SDM, SM, APQ, QM Series processors.
Qualcomm Flash Image loader Features
- Flash Stock Firmware/Rom: With Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) tool you can flash Stock Firmware on any Qualcomm chipset powered smartphones or tablet devices.W ith this tool, you can also Upgrade, Downgrade, or Reset your smartphone.
- Unbrick Qualcomm devices: If you Installed a wrong update on your device or device bricked by any beta update, this tool will recover your device by flashing Stock Firmware.
- Flash Full Firmware file: With this tool, you can flash Full stock Firmware provides by OEM or service center.
- Format / Hard Reset: If your phone not booting to normal mode or stuck in boot animation tool, then this tool can also fix the soft brick by hard reset the device.
- Update to the new version: You can update your Android device to a new Android Version Android 8.0 to Android 9.0 and Android 9.0 to Android 10.
- Format Full Memory: This is an advance feature for the service engineer to wipe out the emmc and UFS storage.
Download QFil Tool (Qualcomm Flash Tool)
We have shared old to new versions of the QFil Tool v188.8.131.52 so you can try the old version if the new version tool not working for your devices.
How To Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery and other files.
- Qualcomm Driver must be installed on your PC Because this tool will use Qualcomm edl mode to recover your device.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Guide To flash Qualcomm Devices with QFil Tool
1. Download the latest Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFil Tool and unzip the zip file, Install Qualcomm Driver.
2. Download Full firmware for your device and unzip the firmware folder.
3. Run QFIL.exe from the Flash Image Loader folder.
4. Now click on Load Content, and browse the Content xml file.
5. Now switch off your phone and hold Volume Up + Down and connect the USB cable.
6. Once you have connected the device to Computer, then press select port and select QDLoader port and Click on Download Content to start the flash processing.
7. Reboot the device and finish the updated process.
More Tools ⇒
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.