There are many brands available for the 4G LTE network, also Network providers and Android Phones brands provide multiple LTE bands, sometimes users faced slow speed network problems when phones switch the bands. MediaTek users can Lock LTE Band by MTK Engineer Mode also Samsung smartphone users can lock band via Service Code but Snapdragon Android Phones are hard to change. Here we will guide you on how to Lock LTE Band in Qualcomm Snapdragon Android Phones with Network Signal Guru app.
Qualcomm innovated LTE 4G, CDMA, WCDMA, and other wireless devices. Ninety percent of Android phones use Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset because of their quality and innovation. Qualcomm Snapdragon, the only chipset provider 4G LTE, speeds up to 1gbps and Qualcomm first devolved 4G LTE chipset for smartphones. After Qualcomm Huawei Kirin and Samsung Exynos developed a 4G LTE chipset after that MediaTek also developed a 4G chipset.
Snapdragon Android Phones users can lock the band via qpst but it’s too hard for beginners. But here is an app called Network Signal Guru for Snapdragon device Snapdragon Android Phones users can easily lock 4G LTE bands 2300 Band 40, 1800 band 10, 850 Band 5 to get better speed and network coverage. We will show you step by step guide on how to Lock LTE Band in Qualcomm Snapdragon Android Phones.
- First, you have to root the device you can find the root guide for our root section.
- A Wifi connection to apply the setting.
- 4G LTE sim card to change the bands.
- Download Network Signal Guru app and read our guides.
Guide to Lock LTE Band in Qualcomm:-
1. First Download and install the Network Signal Guru app from the play store on your android phone.
2. Turn on wifi and connect wifi network nearby you then Open the Network Signal Guru app and wait for complete download of the config file.
3. Now ‘tap‘ on Magic icon then tap band locking.
4. Now Select ‘LTE. Option to change the band.
5. Select a 4G band you like to lock I will suggest locking band 2300 and 850 for India LTE networks like Jio and Airtel and 1800 for Vodafone.
6. After locking the band reboot your device to work it properly.
Here are my speed test result and coverage after I lock 850 bands in Jio 4G network.
My Settings For JIO 4G VOLTE Network:
I really get bad speeds on band 2300+ that’s because most of the smartphones lock their network bands mostly on 2300. So I kept the BAND 3 (B3) 1800 and BAND 5 (B5) ON and disabled the B40 (2300) band. Now I get the stable speeds. You can try changing settings based on the speeds you are getting!! Have a good day, comment below if you need any help!!
- Fix 4g (LTE) Issue On OnePlus One with Cyanogen OS 12.1
- Download Samsung Keyboard APK For Any Android Phones
- Repair IMEI of Snapdragon Device Xiaomi, Zte and others
- How to Watch 4K and 2K Videos On YouTube In Any Android Phones
If you need any help related How to Lock LTE Band in Qualcomm Snapdragon Comment Bellow in our Comment section