Lenovo started its smartphone business in 2014. First, they came with Lenovo S8 Tablet. The Lenovo S8 Tablet went on sale via the Chinese e-commerce site JD.COM and sold over 5 million phones. Lenovo has both flagship and Mid-Range Android Phones. Lenovo devices used Qualcomm and MediaTek both chipsets on their devices. Like Samsung, Xiaomi Flashing tool Lenovo also has an official flash tool like Mi Flash Tool. The tool is only distributed in the Lenovo service center, but it is available in blogs and communities. With Lenovo Downloader you can flash Lenovo Qualcomm Android devices, Unbrick Lenovo devices, and Update Lenovo Devices. In this post, we have shared the new to the old version of the Lenovo Downloader Flash Tool.
Lenovo Flash Tool helps you to Recover your device from the hard brick if you have flashed the wrong Stock and Custom ROM. Lenovo Download Tool also updates your device to new Android Version Android 7.0, and Android 8.0. The tool supports All old and new Lenovo Android Qualcomm devices. Here we have shared the latest Lenovo Downloader Flash Tool Download link and a guide on how to use it.
What’s the Lenovo Downloader?
The Lenovo Download Tool is developed by Lenovo that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Lenovo devices. With the Download Tool, users can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Lenovo Devices from Hard brick and Softbrick. Lenovo Downloader is a flasher developed by Lenovo to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on their devices. The user can flash Firmware with the EDL method, and you have to download the full firmware file to flash with this tool.
All Old Lenovo Qualcomm Android Phones.
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- For backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- The tool requires NET Framework runtime on your pc so first install the latest NET Framework to run the Flash tool.
- Qualcomm Driver must be installed on your pc Because this tool will use Qualcomm EDL mode to recover your device.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Lenovo Flash Tool Features:
Firmware Flashing – The tool Allows you to update your Lenovo Qualcomm phone ROM and firmware on old Lenovo Android phones. You need to download your phone’s firmware file and load it into the tool.
Flash Boot, recovery, data, system – The tool can flash Boot, recovery, data, and system files so you can customize your device easily also you can root the device and change the recovery.
Easy interface – The Tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily update the firmware on their Oppo phones.
Support Windows platforms – The Download Tools supports the Windows platform up to Windows 10, also Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP. And the tool will run on the 32- and 64-bit operating systems.
Download the Latest Lenovo Downloader
So here is the Lenovo Download tool download link which supports Lenovo Qualcomm Android phones, We have uploaded the old version of the Lenovo Flash tool. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you get any error by running this app.
|Lenovo Downloader v1.0.3 (Final)||Lenovo_Downloader_v1.0.3.zip|
|Lenovo Downloader v1.0.2||Lenovo_Downloader_v1.0.2.zip|
How to Use Lenovo Downloader Flash Tool
1. Make sure you have installed the Qualcomm EDL driver on your pc to flash Oppo Lenovo Qualcomm Android phone.
2. Now download the latest Lenovo Downloader tool and unzip the zip file.
3. Download stock firmware for your device and extract the zip file.
4. Run the “QcomDLoader.exe” file and click on the loading icon.
5. Browse the firmware folder and press ok
6. Now press the play button to start the upgrading process.
7. Switch off the phone and hold Volume Up + Down and connect the USB cable to start flashing.
8. After completing the flashing disconnect the USB cable and switch on the device.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.