If you bought new OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 8 series phone in Europe and Russia, then maybe some 4G network doesn’t support VOLTE functions. Also if you bought the OnePlus device from china, then VOLTE functions will not work on your country because of VOLTE network profile. In this guide, we will show you a guide on How to Enable VoLTE on The OnePlus Devices, after that you can enable both VoLTE + VoWIFI feature.
What is VoLTE?
Voice over Long-Term Evolution (VoLTE) stands for voice over LTE, and it is more or less precisely what it says on the tin. It has voice calls within a 4G LTE system, in place of the 2G or 3G relations that are ordinarily utilized. We have a tendency to consider 4G as largely being around downloading, streaming and internet browsing, and really that is primarily what it has been used for so much, but it may also be employed to enhance calls.
The Chinese and International OnePlus Smartphones support VoLTE, but it will not work on some Country because of configuration. Chinese Android Phones Like ZTE, MEIZU, Elephone, Doogee that devices support VoLTE. But OnePlus Chinese variant will not support VoLTE on your country.
Enabling VoLTE on The OnePlus
Here is the simple trick that will Enable VoLTE on OnePlus by editing config file on your OnePlus 6, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 8 series phone. But this guide required Windows PC and basic knowledge to edit the Config file. You have to install OnePlus driver on your PC and latest Qualcomm QPST Tool to modify the config file.
OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6t, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7t, OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
- Windows 7, 8, 10 PC
- Enable USB debugging and Developer option to connect your phone.
- ADB driver and Qualcomm Driver – Google USB Driver
- Latest QPST.
- Download Required apk files and tools.
- QPST ⇒ Download Latest QPST Setup
- Qualcomm Driver ⇒ QPST_Diag_port_Driver.zip
- APK ⇒ EngineeringMode.apk | OEMLogKit_1.0-1.apk | OEMLogKit.apk (old version)
How to Enable VoLTE on The OnePlus Devices
1. Uninstall old Qualcomm Driver Download and install provided Qualcomm Driver on your PC and install Qualcomm QPST.
2. Install OEMLogKit_1.0-1.apk and EngineeringMode.apk on your phone for old OnePlus device like OnePlus 6 install old OEMLogKit version.
3. Now open phone and dial *#800# and then tap on OnePlus Log kit > Function Switch > activate VoLTE switch, VoWifi switch and VT switch.
4. Reboot your device and turn on VoLTE and VoWIFI from settings Settings > WiFi and Internet > SIM-card and network> VoLTE and Calls via WI-FI.
5. Now connect your device to PC via USB cable and dial *#801# and > Turn on the Full-port switch from EngineeringMode.
6. Run PDC.exe us Administrator from C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin folder connect your phone from device toggle.
7. Now find “Oversea-Commercial_DS” and right click on that in the Deactivate section select “Sub0” and “Sub1“.
8. Now find your service provider form the profile list Ex:India-VoLTE-Vodafone, right-click on that, SetSelectedConfig > Sub0 and Sub1 and press “Activate“.
- Try to use “India_Volte_Vodafone” or “Telefonica_UK_Commercia” this profile works most of the service provider.
9. Now Disable Full-port switch follow Step: 5 and reboot the device to Enable VoLTE on OnePlus device.
If u have any issue with the VoLTE then Follow Step: 7 Click on “Oversea-Commercial_DS” again and below click on the “Remove” button.
List of profile for your service provider
Greece - Cosmote - H3G_Denmark_Commercial Czech Republic - O2 - Telefonica_UK_Commercial Belgium - Orange - Telefonica_UK_Commercial France - Orange - Telefonica_UK_Commercial France - Orange - Orange_Commercial_France France - RED SFR - Telefonica_UK_Commercial Turkey - TurkTelekom - India_Volte_Vodafone Norway - Telenor - India_Volte_Vodafone Belgium - Proximus - India_Volte_Vodafone Netherlands - KPN - Norway Telia Commercial Brazil - Claro - Telefonica_UK_Commercial Switzerland - Wingo (Swisscom) - Netherlands_VoLTE_Vodafone Kenya - Faiba - ROW_Commercial Australia - Optus - Telefonica_UK_Commercial Sri Lanka - Dialog - India_Volte_Vodafone Canada - Telus - Telefonica_UK_Commercial Canada - Bell - Telefonica_UK_Commercial Romania - Vodafone RO - India_Volte_Vodafone Romania - Orange RO - India_Volte_Vodafone Mexico - ALTAN - Telefonica_UK_Commercial Israel - Partner - Telefonica_UK_Commercial Israel - 012 mobile - Telefonica_UK_Commercial ksa Saudi Arabia - Zain ksa - Germany ksa Saudi Arabia - Zain ksa - Telefonica_UK_Commercial ksa Saudi Arabia - Zain ksa - India_Volte_Vodafone Russia - All Carriers - Telia_Finland Russia - MegaPhone Region not Moscow - Volte_OEM_lab
Thanks for this, but there have been issues getting the logkit installed since the ‘upgrade’ to android 12. Do you have a solution for that as well?
Thanks in advance!
This week now work with Android 12
Do you have another solution
Hi we need the updated steps to follow just after the Android 12 update. Thanks
Update to the steps / process post os12 required .. this is for Older OS versions