Oppo started its smartphone business in 2013. First, they came with Oppo Find and Oppo N series Oppo N1 and Oppo Find 5. Oppo is the first brand that invented world first Rotating Camera smartphone Oppo N1. They have both flagship and Mid-Range Android Phones. Oppo devices used Qualcomm and MediaTek both chipset on their devices. Like Samsung, Xiaomi Flashing tool Oppo also has an official flash tool like Mi Flash Tool. The tool only distributed in Oppo service centre, but it available in blogs and communities, you can find it on many blogs but all are sharing old versions. With Oppo Flash Tool you can flash Oppo MediaTek Android devices, Unbrick Oppo devices, Update Oppo Devices. In this post, we have shared the new to the old version of the Oppo Flash Tool Oppo Download Tool.
Oppo Flash Tool helps you to Recover your device form the hard brick if you have flashed wrong Stock and Custom Rom. Oppo Download Tool also updates your device’s to new Android Version Android 7.0, Android 8.0. The tool supports All old and new Oppo Android MediaTek devices. Here we have shared the latest Oppo Flash Tool (Download Tool) Download link and a guide on how to use it.
What’s the Oppo Download Tool?
The Oppo Download Tool is developed by MediaTek that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Oppo devices. With the Download Tool, user can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Oppo Device from Hard brick and Softbrick. Oppo Flash tool is a flasher developed by MediaTek to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Oppo devices. The user can flash Firmware with the flash and fastboot method, and you have to download the full firmware OFP file to flash with this tool.
All Oppo MediaTek Android Phones.
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- The tool requires NET Framework runtime on your pc so first install latest NET Framework to run the flash tool.
- MTK Driver must be installed on your pc Because this tool will use MTK preloader mode to recover your Oppo device.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Oppo Flash Tool Features:
Firmware Flashing – The tool Allows you to update your Oppo MTK phone ROM and firmware on old Oppo Android phones. You need to download your phone’s firmware OFP file and load it into the tool.
Flash Boot, recovery, data, system – The tool can flash Boot, recovery, data, system file so you can customize your device easily also you can root the device and change the recovery.
Easy interface – The Tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily update the firmware on their Oppo phones.
Support Windows platforms – The Download Tools supports the Windows platform up to Windows 10, also Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. And the tool will run on the 32- and 64-bit operating system.
Download Latest Oppo Flash Tool
So here is the Oppo Download tool download link and Oppo Download Tool Enabler which support Oppo MTK Android phones, We have uploaded the old version of the Oppo Download tool. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you getting any error by running this app.
|Oppo Download Tool Enabler||Oppo Download Tool Enabler.zip|
How to Use Oppo Download Tool
- Make sure you have installed MTK Preloader driver on your pc to flash Oppo MTK Android phone.
- Download Oppo Download Tool Enabler zip file and unzip the zip file.
- Now install PDAnet.exe from Oppo Download Tool Enabler and follow all the steps.
- On PDAnet installation select others on the installation wizard.
- When the Windows promote for ADB driver and Network driver installation click install.
- When the install the process complete Then select USB Mode for connection ad click finish.
- Now install CodeMeterRuntime.exe and open CodeMeter Control Center by searching it on Windows search or in the start menu.
- After opening the CodeMeter Control Center Click On File ⇒ Import Licence Then browse the Licence file from Oppo Download Tool Enabler folder and Import the License file.
- When The activation is complete, minimize the program and download the latest Oppo Download Tool unzip the zip and run DownloadTool.exe.
- Now browse the OFP file and start the upgrade process.
- If you want to flash the device completely (Format all) then open ENABLE.exe from Oppo Download Tool Enabler folder.
- Once you run the program click on Enable then click on Format Download and enter the password: te123 and press ok.
- Click on Start all on Download Tool Now switch off the phone and Hold Volume Up + Down and connect the USB cable.
- After completing the flashing disconnect USB cable and switch on the device.
Note:- If you are getting any network or sim error then dial this code *#39760# , *#39743# , *#39749# , *#39757# by inserting sim card.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.