Oppo started its smartphone business in 2013. First, they came with Oppo Find and Oppo N series Oppo N1 and Oppo Find 5. Oppo is the first brand that invented the world’s first Rotating Camera smartphone Oppo N1. They have both flagship and Mid-Range Android Phones. Oppo devices used Qualcomm and MediaTek both chipsets on their devices. Like Samsung, Xiaomi Flashing tool Oppo also has an official Flash tool like Mi Flash Tool. The tool is only distributed in the Oppo service center, but it is available in blogs and communities, you can find it on many blogs but all are sharing old versions. With Oppo Flash Tool you can flash Oppo MediaTek Android devices, Unbrick Oppo devices, and Update Oppo Devices. In this post, we have shared the new to the old version of the Oppo Flash Tool and Oppo Download Tool.
Oppo Flash Tool helps you to Recover your device from the hard brick if you have flashed the wrong Stock and Custom ROM. Oppo Download Tool also updates your device to new Android Version Android 7.0, and Android 8.0. The tool supports All old and new Oppo Android MediaTek devices. Here we have shared the latest Oppo Flash Tool (Download Tool) Download link and a guide on how to use it.
What’s the Oppo Download Tool?
The Oppo Download Tool is developed by MediaTek that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Oppo devices. With the Download Tool, users can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Oppo Devices from Hard Brick and Soft Brick. Oppo Flash tool is a flasher developed by MediaTek to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Oppo devices. The user can flash Firmware with the flash and fastboot method, and you have to download the full firmware OFP file to flash with this tool.
All Oppo MediaTek Android Phones.
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- For backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- The tool requires NET Framework runtime on your pc so first install the latest NET Framework to run the flash tool.
- MTK Driver must be installed on your pc Because Oppo PC Suite this tool will use MTK preloader mode to recover your Oppo device.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Oppo Flash Tool Features:
Firmware Flashing – The tool Allows you to update your Oppo MTK phone ROM and firmware on old Oppo Android phones. You need to download your phone’s firmware OFP file and load it into the tool.
Flash Boot, recovery, data, system – The tool can flash Boot, recovery, data, and system files so you can customize your device easily also you can root the device and change the recovery.
Easy interface – The Tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily update the firmware on their Oppo phones.
Support Windows platforms – The Download Tools supports the Windows platform up to Windows 10, also Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP. And the tool will run on 32- and 64-bit operating systems.
Download the Latest Oppo Flash Tool
So here is the Oppo Download tool download link and Oppo Download Tool Enabler which supports Oppo MTK Android phones, We have uploaded the old version of the Oppo Download tool. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you get any errors by running this app.
|Oppo Download Tool Enabler||Oppo Download Tool Enabler.zip|
How to Use Oppo Download Tool
- Make sure you have installed the MTK Preloader driver on your pc to flash Oppo MTK Android phone.
- Download the Oppo Download Tool Enabler zip file and unzip the zip file.
- Now install PDAnet.exe from Oppo Download Tool Enabler and follow all the steps.
- On PDAnet installation select others on the installation wizard.
- When Windows promote for ADB driver and Network driver installation click install.
- When the installation process is complete Then select USB Mode for connection ad click finish.
- Now install CodeMeterRuntime.exe and open CodeMeter Control Center by searching it on Windows search or in the start menu.
- After opening the CodeMeter Control Center Click On File ⇒ Import Licence Then browse the Licence file from the Oppo Download Tool Enabler folder and Import the Licence file.
Note:- If you are getting any network or sim error then dial this code *#39760#, *#39743#, *#39749#, *#39757# by inserting a sim card.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.