The developers always busy to build many things. After launching the LG Android smartphone. You will find lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP on the forum, blogs and other platforms after some weeks or days. If your Device Brick or Bootloop during installing customize your device. Flashing stock firmware is the best way to unbrick your device. Every LG users will know LGUP help to install stock firmware “.KDZ” or “.TOT” file, update or revert back to stock. Many less popular LG devices do not support LGUP Tool, where “UpperCut Tool” supports all the less popular LG devices. Today we share how to fix LGUP tool for all LG devices with UpperCut tool.
LG Uppercut Tool to Flash TOT and KDZ Firmware:
We all know LGUP Tool is an official flashing tool for LG smartphones. Each device requires a unique setting to flash the firmware. Sometimes LGUP cannot recognize the devices and hence, users are not able to flash the firmware and other experiments build. If you purchased a new LG mobile or less popular LG device that will not be present in the list of devices to support LGUP Tool. In this case, you can use the UpperCut Tool.
Fix LGUP Tool For All LG Devices
LG UpperCut Tool is a very popular tool that developed XDA Recognized Developer auto prime. This tool is working on almost all LG smartphones. It looks and works same as almost LGUP Tool, Uppercut Tool will recognize instantly any LG Device and you can flash easily stock firmware or experiment builds. So let’s go to the instruction to fix LGUP tool for all LG devices with the UpperCut tool.
You may also like: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Latest Android Devices
- Windows computer.
- Download Latest USB Drivers for LG Devices ⇒ Link.
- LG device running on chipsets like MSM8996/8994/8992/8976/8952/8939/8937/8916/8909/8226.
- Read instruction.
Download LG Uppercut Tool:
More LG Tool – LG Flash Tool To Flash Firmware on LG devices
Guide To Install Firmware using LGUP:-
- Download LGUP 1.14 and install it, if already installed then open it.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key]. Make sure you get the message in icon tray of Windows that your device is connected successfully. If not connected then install properly LG USB driver.
- Now download UpperCutTool and extract it. You will find UPPERCUT.exe file.
- Then double-click on UPPERCUT.exe, it will call on LGUP tool on display with device detected.
- Now download any flash file that supports with LGUP.
- Follow the full guide to flash KDZ and TOT Firmware using LG Flash Tool.
If your antivirus detects UpperCut Tool as a threat just ignore the message. Hope these instructions assist you well.