Oppo started its smartphone business in 2013. First, they came with Oppo Android phones in the retail market, and after the success in the retail market, Oppo also launched its flagship phone in online as OnePlus and Realme brand. They have flagship Android Phones for both retail and online markets. Oppo devices used Qualcomm and MediaTek both chipset and OnePlus used Qualcomm chipset on their devices. Like Oppo MediaTek Flash Tool, Oppo and OnePlus also have Flash Tool for Qualcomm. The tool only distributed in Oppo service center, but it available in blogs and communities, you can find it on many blogs. With MSM Download Tool you can flash Oppo and OnePlus QualcommAndroid devices. In this post, we have shared the new to the old version of the MSM Download Tool v5.0.15 OnePlus and Oppo flasher.
MSM Download Tool helps you to Recover your device form the hard brick if you have flashed wrong Stock and Custom Rom. OnePlus Flash Tool also updates your device’s to new Android Version Android 8.0, Android 9.0 and Android 10. The tool supports All old and new Oppo, OnePlus, Realme Android Qualcomm devices. Here we have shared the latest Oppo and OnePlus Flash Tool (Download Tool) Download link and a guide on how to use it.
What’s the MSM Download Tool?
The MSM Download Tool is developed by Qualcomm that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Oppo and OnePlus, Realme devices. With the Download Tool, user can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Oppo Device from Hard brick and Softbrick. OnePlus Flash tool is a flasher developed by Qualcomm to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Oppo devices. The user can flash Firmware with the flash and fastboot method, and you have to download the full firmware OPS file to flash with this tool.
All Oppo OnePlus. Realme Qualcomm Android Phones, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, Realme 3 Pro, etc.
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- The tool requires NET Framework runtime on your pc so first install latest NET Framework to run the flash tool.
- Qualcomm Driver must be installed on your pc Because this tool will use Qualcomm EDL mode to recover your Oppo and OnePlus device.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Oppo, OnePlus Flash Tool Features:
Firmware Flashing – The tool Allows you to update your Oppo Qualcomm phone ROM and firmware on old Oppo Android phones. You need to download your phone’s firmware OPS file and load it into the tool.
Flash Boot, recovery, data, system – The tool can flash Boot, recovery, data, system file so you can customize your device easily also you can root the device and change the recovery.
Easy interface – The Tool has a simple interface that allows users to easily update the firmware on their Oppo phones.
Support Windows platforms – The Download Tools supports the Windows platform upto Windows 10, also Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. And the tool will run on the 32- and 64-bit operating system.
Download Latest MSM Download Tool
So here is the Oppo MSM Download Tool download link which supports Qualcomm Oppo, OnePlus, Realme Android phones, We have uploaded the old to new version of the MSM Download tool. The tool requires Net Framework to run the program so install the runtime if you getting any error by running this app.
|(latest) Msm Download Tool v5.0.15||MsmDownload_Tool_v5.0.15.zip|
|Msm Download Tool v4.0.59||MsmDownload_Tool_v4.0.59.zip|
|Msm Download Tool v4.0.58||MsmDownload_Tool_v4.0.58.zip|
|Realme MsmDownload Tool||Realme-MsmDownload_Tool.zip|
How to Use MSM Download Tool
1. Make sure you have installed Qualcomm EDL driver on your pc to flash Qualcomm Oppo, OnePlus, Realme Android phones.
2. Download Latest MSM Download Tool zip file and unzip the zip file.
3. Now Download firmware for file for your device and copy the OPS firmware file in the MSM Download Tool folder.
4. Switch off your phone and Holde Volume Up + Down button and connect the USB cable to turn OnePlus, Oppo device into EDL Mode.
5. Once you have connected your device to the pc then go to the MSM Download Tool folder and run “MsmDownloadTool.exe”.
6. The firmware will auto load from the folder you don’t have to import, Just copy the firmware into Tool folder.
7. Once the device loaded the firmware and connected to the tool the press start to start the flashing.
After completing the flashing disconnect USB cable and switch on the device, complete the first time setup.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.