If you have Oppo smartphone then you must have to keep PC Suite on your desktop. Oppo PC Suite is a utility tool for computers and it supports on all Oppo Android phones. This tool helps you to take a backup of your device, transferring photos, videos, contacts, files, etc. Here you can get to download the latest Oppo PC Suite for Oppo Android Phones that work on any Windows PC and Laptop.
The PC suite is useful software when you want to transfer files, update devices or other things like synching photos. Also if you want Oppo USB Driver, then this tool will help you to detect your device on the PC. Oppo keeps updating its pc suites to support them in their newly launched phones.
Today, most of the Oppo smartphones are considered value-for-money smartphones. To make users more familiar with Oppo smartphones, Oppo invented an application called Oppo PC Suite, which is a very useful feature for all Oppo smartphone users. The newer version of the Oppo PC Suite is available now. If you are still running on the older versions, you can download this new one. Below we have shared the download link of the software, you can download Latest Oppo PC Suite for Oppo Android Phones.
- This Oppo PC suite supports all old and new devices.
Oppo PC Suite Features:
- Manage your Android Phone.
- Manage Apps, Music, Photos, Videos, Contact, Sms.
- Backup & Restore Phone data to your pc, laptop.
- File Management.
- Copy Phone clipboard to your PC.
There are no special requirements for this suite to run on PC. But you should be running on Windows.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
Download Oppo PC Suite
Oppo PC Suite – How to Use
1. Firstly, you need to download and install Oppo_PC_Suite tool (Wondershare MobileGo) on your PC. Once installed it on your PC, you are ready to use the tool.
2. Now go to setting option in the phone then open System ⇒ About phone.
3. Scroll down and tap Build number for seven times. This will enable Developer options on your device.
4. In Developer Option, scroll down and enable USB Debugging. Now enable the USB Debugging on your phone.
5. Now after doing the above steps, connect your Oppo phone to PC by using the USB cable.
6. Once connected, open the MobileGo Tool on your desktop that you installed earlier.
7. The tool will automatically detect the phone and prompt you for USB debugging access. Note that you may receive a USB debugging notification on the phone so allow it.
8. Now the PC suite is yours. You can see lots of options available is available for you. On the left panel you can access Music, Photos, Videos, Files, Contacts, and SMS.
9. In the right panel, you will find options such as one-click backup, one-click root directory, data deduplication, and send text messages. One-click root directory will not work, so if you want to root your device, please visit the Root section on our website.
10. You can access much more such as Data Recovery, Phone Transfer, Data eraser and phone mirror, but you need to download more addons from the tool.
Note: You can control your phone using phone mirror feature. Which enable access your smartphone from your PC.
So here is the screenshot of the pc suite. If you like the post share it with other communities and forums, Follow our social pages to get all update as soon as possible. Follow here. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.