How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on Your Android Phone
Deleted a text message by mistake? Lost an important conversation on the mobile phone? Or maybe someone who pranked, deleting all your messages. Well, there’s good news for you, you can recover accidentally deleted messages on your Android device.
This action is not an accurate term when it comes to computers / mobile phones or other devices, such as those that have a memory. When we erase from memory the actual data is stored in memory, you just lost your address / location. We do not lose data will be overwritten to something there. Therefore, be sure to perform the recovery process as soon as it is discovered that an important message on the device, as it is likely that the place where the message is stored in memory can be overwritten at any time. It is better not to install any applications / updates or changes to the device memory, once accidentally delete a message, and instead, follow these steps to retrieve deleted text as soon as possible.
Although there are some applications that run on Android devices without roots, but you will have access to the root of most of them. In addition, if you have a rooted Android device, which will have more control over the data can be restored to your Android device.
There are many tools available to recover data that is accidentally deleted. You can find a variety of data recovery tools for your Android device, some of them are paid and some are free to use. We hooked up a few of these applications below that can help you easily recover important data. You need a computer with Windows / Mac, to install the utility, and then connect your phone to your PC to start the process. Perform the following steps to recover the data.
Now Follow The Steps:
- Enable Developer Options on your Android device. open Settings application and then click on About Phone. Find the Build Number Option, And then tap it 7 times. You will get a Floating message saying You are now a developer.
- Now open the Developer Options which is now available in your Settings and enable USB Debugging option.
- Download and install any of the Data recovery tools linked above to your PC. Start the software and connect your Android device to your PC using a USB cable. I prefer for Wondershare.
- Now Click on the Start Now button. You should see screen like the one shown below
- If you have a non-rooted device you will see the following message
- Just click the start button and wait for the process to finish. Your device will reboot automatically during this process. (This step may fail for some devices, in that case, try rooting your device manually using rooting guides available at Gizdev.com)
- Now select the type of files you want to recover and then press next. The more types you select the more time the procedure will take. Now you will get a screen similar to the one shown below
- Select the first option that says Scan for Deleted Files and then press Next. Then you will see a prompt on your Android phone asking for Root permissions grant the permissions and wait for some time.
- Once the scanning finishes you will see a list of files that were deleted and can be recovered. Select the message you want to recover and press the Recover button and wait for the process to finish.
- NOW YOU ARE DONE