Redmagic finally released the Redmagic OS 6 software update on their device. A few days ago Redmagic launched the Redmagic OS beta program which we have published on our blog, but now it’s finally available for Redmagic devices. Redmagic has been released the update via OTA (Over-the-Air) if you have not received the update via OTA or if the device rooted and installed custom ROM then you can install this Redmagic 8 Pro Firmware to get Redmagic OS 6 on Redmagic 8 Pro. We will share all the Stable, Beta Recovery, and EDL ROMs for Redmagic 8 Pro. Here you can install it via recovery or via EDL mode using the Mi Flash tool.
The Firmware is not just to update the device but is also required for Unbrick Redmagic 8 Pro from a hard brick. It also installs stock Rom, if you have installed custom ROM or other mods. In this post, we have shared all the Stable and Beta Redmagic 8 Pro firmware for all religions. The Firmware is included with Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s it can be updated via Recovery mode or in Fastboot using the Mi flash tool. So here are all the links for Redmagic 8 Pro Android 13 Firmware.
About Redmagic OS:
Redmagic OS is a custom Android firmware developed by Nubia for its gaming smartphones. It is based on the Android operating system and adds additional features, such as a redesigned user interface, theme support, and various tools and apps. Redmagic OS also includes a number of security and privacy features, such as app permissions and built-in antivirus software. The firmware is updated regularly and is available in both Chinese and global versions.
- Device Name: Redmagic 8 Pro / 8S Pro+
- Model Code: NX729J
- Region: EU, ASIA, CHINA
- Flash Tool: MI Flash Tool
- UI Version: Redmagic OS 6
- Android Versions: 13
Latest Firmware Version:
Recovery ROM Europe: V428 North America & Asia: V328 EDL ROM NX729J_V8.0.13MR1_9008_8.0
Download Recovery ROM and EDL Redmagic 8 Pro Firmware
Here you can find all the variants stable to beta recovery and edl Rom’s Flash tool and Drivers for Redmagic 8 Pro from Redmagic’s official server, and use it to recover your Redmagic 8 Pro device.
|Recovery Rom||EDL Rom|
Flash, Root Tools, and Drivers – Redmagic_Driver_And_Tools.zip
Flash Tool – QLMFlasherTRIALV1.7
How To Install Recovery ROM on Redmagic 8 Pro
- Ensure that the device’s battery level is at 50% or higher.
- Plug your phone into your computer and copy the downloaded .zip to your phone’s root storage folder (this is the main folder once your device is connected to the computer). If you’re using a Mac, you can install Android File Transfer for this operation.
- After the .zip file is copied to your phone’s root folder, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘System update’, tap the ‘Settings icon’ (the three dots) in the top right corner, choose ‘Local update’, find the .zip file, and tap on ‘Install now’ button to confirm.
- After the REDMAGIC device boots, the software will be usable. However, should any issues occur, we recommend doing a full wipe of the device either by the reset option in settings or via recovery (the best option). To do a full wipe, please follow these additional steps:
- Once the REDMAGIC device has booted after the initial software update, turn the device off, and then hold down both the volume up button and the power button. This will bring you to recovery mode.
- Choose your preferred language with the volume keys and select with the power key.
- Go to ‘Wipe data’, and select ‘Wipe user data’.
- The phone will reboot, and you must set your Google account info.
Other methods: You can also update the recovery file using stock recovery or Custom Recovery, Simply turn your device into recovery mode by Volume Up + Power Key and update the zip file from the Install zip option.
Fastboot update Guide: The Fastboot update requires a pc or laptop the update method is not easy we can’t describe it in one line. You have to install the MI driver mi flash tool and unzip the fastboot ROM on your pc read our full guide on Mi Flash Tool we have shared the latest Redmagic Flash tool and the full guide.
Redmagic 8 Pro Firmware FAQ
The Redmagic 8 Pro Firmware is required to recover the device from hard and soft bricks and install stock ROM if you installed any customs Rom’s or Rooted the device then the firmware is required to back to the official stock ROM.
Yes, You will get Android 13 with the latest Redmagic OSFirmware update. The Redmagic OS 7 still not release yet by Redmagic but it will release shorty this year for the Redmagic 8 Pro device
Yes, These ROMs are Official ROM from Redmagic, you will get a full warranty until the device gets bricked by installing any ROMs or bricked by rooting the device.
No, we will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to your device that may happen after installing this Firmware. Please proceed with caution if you know what you’re doing!
On this page, You can Get EU to ASIA and CN Version Firmware for Redmagic 8 Pro / 8S Pro+ Models