Move To Table
One Click Root Tool for Asus Zenfone Zoom
Asus Zenfone Zoom smartphones were Launched in January 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50 inches touch screen with 1080 pixels by 1920 resolution. The Asus Zenfone Zoom is powered by 2.5ghz quad-core intel atom and it comes with 4 GB of ram. Phone packs 128 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128 GB through, the Asus Zenfone Zoom comes with a main camera of 13 megapixels and 5 megapixels in front for a selfie. The Asus Zenfone Zoom runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 3000mah non-removable battery. It measures 158.90 x 78.84 x 11.95 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 185.00 grams.The Asus Zenfone Zoom is a unique smartphone single sim that accepts a micro-sim. Connectivity options include wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 4g. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
This post for rooting Asus Zenfone Zoom with one click easy tool to root the phone for customization and other features we will guide you.
- Install ADB driver on your pc From Here – >.
- Backup your phone apps, data messages, contacts.
- Enable Usb Debugging On Your Phone To Do This.
- Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer;
- Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- Download The Tool Read Instructions.
⇓⇓ Download ZenFone Root Kit ⇓⇓
Read Root Instructions:-
- Download “ZenFoneRootKit_20150614.zip” Unzip It.
- Connect your phone to pc.
- Go to “ZenFoneRootKit” Folder Run “Root.bat” For Window Run “Root.sh” for Mac.
- Hit Enter In Command Windows Allow In Your Phone Wait For Reboot.
- Rooted Done .