The fastest OnePlus smartphone to date
With great anticipation, OnePlus has released OnePlus 6, its newest flagship model from oneplus. OnePlus Launched OnePlus 6 at the Copper Box Arena in London today. Key changes include upgraded cameras, a new Snapdragon 845 processor, a streamlined design that includes a curved Gorilla Glass 5 backrest. The first water resistance smartphone from OnePlus and another novelty for the brand.
In addition to coming with Android 8.1 out of the box, OnePlus 6 is one of the few phones eligible for the Android developer program P. As for OxygenOS overlay, OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei claims they have a team dedicated to improving OxygenOS, resulting in more than 200 optimizations.
Going to the cameras, the OnePlus 6’s double rear cameras have 1.22um pixels larger (for the main camera), come with enhanced OIS features, low light and portrait mode. Also noteworthy is its slow-motion feature where it can record up to one minute of recording and allows the user to choose which part of the clip needs to be reduced.
OnePlus 6 Specification
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of UFS 2.1 storage
- 6.28-inch Full Optic Full HD+ display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, sRGB and DCI-P3 color gamut
- 20-megapixel f/1.7 Sony IMX519 zoom and 16-megapixel f/1.7 Sony IMX 376K primary rear cameras with 1.22um pixels (primary), 1um pixels (zoom) PDAF, OIS, EIS, 2X optical zoom, LED flash, 4K recording, 480FPS slo-mo
- 16-megapixel front camera with AI
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE Cat. 16/13 4CA
- Wi-Fi,4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C, Fingerprint sensor, Face unlocking, IP54 certification
- 3300mAh battery, Dash Charge
- Android 8.1 Oreo with OxygenOS 5.1
Also Check:- Download Exclusive OnePlus 6 Stock Wallpapers
OnePlus also Unveils OnePlus Bullets Wireless Earphones
Before launching the OnePlus 6, OnePlus launched the Bullets wireless headphones the brand’s first wireless headphones. An evolution of the Bullets V2 headphones, the new wireless version is resistant to sweat and rain, and comes with a pair of magnets on the headphones. The magnets have a smart function: when the earphones are put together, the Wireless Bullets will turn off automatically. To plug it in, simply detach the headphones from your magnetic clips.
Charging the wireless bullets is easy: a 10-minute fast charge gives enough to last for five hours and can be charged via the USB-C port.
When it comes to audio features, each headset is equipped with power tubes in addition to the 9.2mm sports drivers. This technology helps absorb interfering sound waves, resulting in clearer sound reproduction. Other features include support for Google Assistant and Bluetooth AptX.
The Wireless Bullets costs $ 69 available from June 5th.