Google recently launched their new device Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL. Both devices come with some unique features such as Night Sight, Top Shot, and other Camera features. However this time Google released a new feature call “Flip to Shhh” that comes with latest pixel devices. You can also Enable Pixel 3’s Flip to Shhh feature on Android Devices using Tasker app.
This feature lets you turn the Google Pixel 3 or Google Pixel 3 XL into ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode by flipping the display face down. Now you can easily mute incoming calls without any button press in meetings and situations where we are unable to pick up calls. Also notification tone. But so far this features cant get on others android devices but here we share a trick to enable Pixel 3’s Flip to Shhh feature for any Android Devices.
Enable Pixel 3’s Flip to Shhh feature on Android
This can be done with Tasker app, which can be available in the Google Play store. Download the application create a task. That task will automatically activate “Flip to Shhh” features in your device. To create this task you need to import this as well and get the Flip to Shhh feature. Below we share a simple guide to import task in Tasker app, as well as how to enable Pixel 3’s Flip to Shhh feature on Android Devices.
Steps To Enable Flip to Shhh feature on Any Android
- First, download the latest Tasker App from Google Play Store or Other Website links below.
- After the installation complete, open the Tasker app, accept all the agreements and check Tasker app is enable or not from the top-right. (If disable then enable it)
- Now click on the link below to download Flip to Shhh task. Make sure open it on your Mobile browser which has Tasker installed.
- After opening this link, you will see a green-coloured Import button.
- Click on this button to import this task on your device.
- Now an “Import Data” pop-up message will show, click Yes button.
- Then it will ask to give all the required permission. Set all the permission and click yes.
- Once the task is imported, It automatically works on your device (check the toggle button is enable or not).
- If you want to disable it then just click on the toggle button on the task.
- That’s it now you can use Flip to Shhh feature on your Android device to mute incoming calls, notification tone without press any button.