How To Root Samsung Galaxy ON 5 SM-S550TL (Working Method)
How To Root Samsung Galaxy ON 5 SM-S550TL (Working Method). This guide helps you to root Samsung Galaxy ON5. This mobile can’t be rooted easily so firstly we have to take care of some things first and then we will use King root.
Short Info About Samsung Galaxy ON 5:
Samsung Galaxy ON 5 has a Display of 720 by 1280 resolution, and 5.0inch of the screen. ON 5 has 1.3GHz quad-core Exynos 3475 processor, and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 8GB and can be expanded up to 128GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 8 megapixels dual rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2600 mAh of the battery.
The new device launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. So root your Galaxy ON 5 SM-S550TL. Just follow below simple procedure. These steps are little different than earlier posts of Samsung devices. Because This mobile can’t be rooted easily on its locked firmware. So firstly we have to take care of some things first and then we will use King root.
- Samsung Galaxy ON 5 (SM-S550TL)
NOTE: DON’t try to flash the TWRP it will cause problems. Just follow the procedure and your device will get root.
- Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Verizon SM-J100VPP
- Download Official Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Ringtones (All In One Pack)
- Install TWRP 3.1 and Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 7.0 and S6 Edge
- Enable Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather App Widget On Your Android Without Root
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy ON 5 SM-S550TL:
- The first step is to flash the boot.tar file through Odin Flash tool. It will change SELinux mode to permissive. If you don’t know how to flash from Odin here is the guide.
- The next step is to disable all Knox packages. Be careful and keep the stock ROM handy in case if anything goes wrong. To disable the Knox packages use this debloated tool.
- It’s time to download KINGROOT APP, Download it from above links.
- Run the KINGROOT app, if the device gets a freeze or goes to kernel panic mode, just remove the battery and again reboot into Android OS. Do this until you get the Root. It may take up to 3-5 tries.
Done!! If You liked this post Don’t forget to share it!! If you have any problems comment below.