Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo ZUK Z1 For Rooting Recovery
Move To Table
Lenovo Zuk smartphone z1 was released in August 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels, Source :The z1 zuk is powered by 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and 3gb of ram, The internal storage of 64gb phone packages can not be expanded, the zuk z1 comes with the main camera of 13 megapixels in the back and a front shooter of 8 megapixels for selfies, The Zuk z1 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a removable 4100mah battery does. It measures 155.70 x 77.30 x 8.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 175.00 grams; The Zuk z1 is a dual sim smartphone (gsm and gsm) that supports two nano-sim. Connectivity options include wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3g, 4g, We Gizdev always come with new device update here we guide, Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo ZUK Z1.
Note: – All User Data App Will Delete First Backup To Do This.
- First Install Lenovo Driver From Auto-run Cd Or Install Manually Via Device Manger Here->
- Enable Developer Option And Usb Debugging.
- Enable ‘OEM unlocking‘ Under Developer options.
- Download ADB-Fastboot Tool.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓Download ADB-Fastboot Tool⇓⇓
Instruction To Unlock Bootloader
- Download Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip And Unzip It.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc Via USB.
- Open Command Prompt In Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool Folder By (Shift + Mouse Right ) Then Open Cmd Here.
- Now Type Or Paste This Commands One By One Then Hit Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- Phone Will Turn Fastboot Mode After This.
- Then Check Your Phone Already Unlocked OR Not By This.
fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem device-info
The Info Will Come
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Display panel:
- Device Unlocked: false = Bootloader Not Unlocked
- Unlock The Bootloader
fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem unlock-go
Your Phone Now Uncooked All User Data Will Erased
You Can Now Install Twrp Recovery And Root The DSource: