Guide To Install 5.1.11 OxygenOS For OnePlus 6 Full ROM
Recently, OnePlus sends Oreo 5.1.11 OxygenOS For OnePlus 6. It is expected to solve the bugs which were in the previous version. The little bit of camera improved mode is also done in this update. You can check changelog below in this post. OnePlus shares Android 8.0 Oreo 5.1.11 OxygenOS for OnePlus 6 version. If you want to install this OREO update then follows the guide below. This update based on the OxygenOS 5.1.11 operating system.
OxgenOS available with latest build version. This update brings many new fixes to the device. In this post-OTA+Full ROM is also available. SO you can install it according to your choice. So you just need to follow the guide carefully. Check out the changelogs in this OxygenOS 5.1.11 update below.
Recommended For You: How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root UHANS I8 With MTK Flash Tool
Changelogs OxygenOS 5.1.11:
- Network Connections Optimized
- Stability Optimized for WiFi connection
- Other General Bugs Fixes and improvements
- Confirm Pin Without Tapping
- Fixed Screen Flickering issue which was in Daylight
- Improved HDR Mode in Camera
- Charge your device to 50-60%.
- Download the package from below according to your installation procedure.
- Follow the steps below.
- Enable OEM Unlock, USB Debugging from this LINK.
Download OxgenOS 5.1.11 ROM:
- OxygenOS OTA for OnePlus6 (For upgrading 5.1.8 to 5.1.11)
- OxygenOS OTA For OnePlus6 (For Upgrading 5.1.9 to 5.1.11)
- Full ROM Oxygen OS 5.1.11
Guide To Install 5.1.11 OxygenOS For OnePlus 6:
Method #1: Update Via Local Updater:-
- Download the ROM zip from above link
- Then save it in the root folder of your internal storage.
- Now go to Settings > System Updates > Settings icon > Choose Local upgrade. select the ROM OTA file you have downloaded earlier.
- After selection of ROM zip system will prompt and tap on upgrade now.
- The system will be a reboot in the stock recovery and will automatically flash the update.
- The installer will automatically install the update.
Method #2: Update via ADB mode:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above ROM zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip “
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.