Finally, TWRP recovery for UHANS I8 is available now. We will use the MTK Flash tool. That means you can Root UHANS I8 with TWRP Recovery and Magisk. This method is working just follow the steps carefully. If any questions comment below in the comment box. Now we will show rooting guide for UHANS I8 with Magisk and MTK Flash Tool.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do. Thanks to the 4PDA Forum and other members for the TWRP.
Move To Table
Benefits of install TWRP recovery And Root UHANS I8:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built-in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
Now let’s go to the guide, first, we will guide you how to install Twrp on UHANS I8 with MTK flash tool. Then we will guide how to root the device with SuperSu or Magisk.
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY Magisk FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Requirements & Downloads:-
- Install MTK USB Driver.
- Download Latest Mtk Flash Tool.
- Download TWRP Recovery for UHANS_I8 with scatter file
- Latest Magisk.
- Read Guide.
Install TWRP Recovery:
Guide To Root UHANS I8:-
- Download Magisk copies it to the Internal Storage or USB-OTG.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.Zip zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.