Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b With Full Guide [Latest Version]
Android Multi Tools is the best lock pattern or PIN remover tool for Android devices. If you have an Android device and somehow you forgot your device lock pattern or PIN, it quite difficult to unlock the device without resetting it. In this post, we will share with you the latest Android Multi Tools v1.02b. Android Multi Tools support on any Android devices. If you have an Android device and face this problem, then you can use this tool to unlock the device without losing your data.
Android Multi Tools For Windows PC
Android multi-tool is a tool or software that can quickly provide many useful options for Android users. If you see all these features at once, you really can’t skip them. Here we share the best guide to unlock pattern/PIN that you have forgotten using Android Multi Tools. Also, This tool brings lots of multi-purpose functions such as reset Gmail, Wipe Data, Wipe Data/Cache on Fastboot, Device information, etc. So let’s go below to download Android Multi Tools v1.02b and full installation and user guide for you.
“Android Multi Tools” was developed for Windows PC/Laptops and allows you to unlock your Android device without any password, also reset and wipe device without any additional knowledge. If you try to unlock your device first time without any experience, then this tool helps reset all passwords, patterns, or any screen lock on your Android phone in a few clicks.
Features of Android Multi Tools v1.02b
- Reset PIN or password or pattern or face lock of any Android device.
- Get your device software/hardware info.
- Install device drivers in one click.
- ByPass the phone FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock.
- You can perform the One-Click Reset option.
- Wipe Data from your device.
- Restart your handset via this tool.
- Check the device in Fastboot mode.
- Wipe data/cache on fastboot mode.
- Exit from fastboot mode.
- Open the command prompt.
- This tool will work only on Windows PC.
- It requires an active internet connection.
- Charge your device, a minimum of 50%.
- A USB cable is required to connect the device to the computer.
Android Multi Tools v1.02b Download Link
How to Use Android Multi Tools
- First, download “Android_Multi_Tools_v1.02b.zip” file and extract it on your PC.
- Now go to the extracted folder and open “Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe” file.
- You will see a popup box with a list of all the features that can tool perform. As shown in the image below.
- After that, enable USB Debugging on your device. (For more info check the guide)
- Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- If the tool asks for any permissions, allow all the permissions.
- You can select an option by type any number or alphabet that shows the operation and click Enter.
- Once process complete disconnect your device from PC and restart.
- Thats it.
If you like the guide, please share it with other communities and forums 🙂. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff, wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.