Install New Google Logo Bootanimation For Kitkat Lollipop
[BOOTANIMATION] Install New Google Logo Bootanimation For Kitkat Lollipop
After the new CEO of google Sundar Pichai for India changing many services in google, also added new google service and changed the google logo ,
The new values are transmitted to the core of its former logo. A flat with bright colors and playful animations contemporary look, a new logo feels like home. The logo on the animation into a ‘g’ and the google logo appear on the homepage for the standard letter writing typeset point, a combination of traits is.
Users always have the time to get creative. animated logos for your android device has been designed to be used as a boot manager. The animation was a terrific idea that simplicity and slots. Boot time, giving you all the new look, you can get your device and the falling animation.
Here new google bootanimation logo from nexus device you can also install it on any lollipop nexus devices, so let”s go
- Your Phone Most Be Installed Custom Recovery Or Rooted
- Download The Zip And Read Instruction
- With Custom Recovery:-
- Download New Google Logo Boot Animation.zip file to your phone.
- Turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode.
- Go to : install zip > choose zip from /sdcard > choose Google-new-Bootanimation-Flashable-gizdev.com> Yes > go back > reboot system.
Method 2 :
- With ES File Manager:-
- Download Google New Boot Google-new-Bootanimation-Flashable-gizdev.com Unzip It Find Bootanimation.zip In System/Media
- Zip Copied To Your Android Device, And Install ES File ManagerApplication (You Can Also Use Root Explorer).
- Run Manager And Locate The Original Boot Animation FilesBootanimation.Zip In / System / Media location.
- Rename The Original File Bootanimation.Zip1.
- Move Google New Boot Bootanimation.Zip Downloaded To The Same Folder As Above [system/media location].
- Long-press the file or permission to choose Properties and change the configuration as shown in the picture: