Here we share Dolby Digital Plus for MIUI Pie device. This Audio Mod will help your device to optimize the audio to get the best sound experience.
If you are not getting perfect sound even you bought high price earphone. At this time every company mainly focus on the camera. All of the company never concentrate on the sound quality of a device. We know, all smartphones speakers are not bad. You can Improve sound quality to use the Audio mod. We are all aware that Dolby Digital Plus most modern sound engine for Android devices. Many users want Dolby Atmos for Xiaomi and Redmi device. After long waiting now available Dolby Atmos for MIUI Pie updated device.
Dolby Digital Plus For MIUI Pie
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “Radzią” builds Dolby Digital Plus for Redmi and Xiaomi devices. To install Audio Mod on your MIUI running device need to install TWRP recovery or root access with Magisk (recommended). It’s much smaller in size and easy to install. This method is only for MIUI based Android Pie running device, so don’t try on other version devices. Let’s go to the main content to install Dolby Digital Plus on MIUI Pie.
Download Dolby Digital Plus for Redmi and Xiaomi device (Pie)
Dolby 6.5: Pie_Dolby_Digital_Plus_v.6.5_UNiTY.zip
Other Dolby Digital Plus Audio Guide – Install Dolby Digital Plus On Android Pie
- Need to install Magisk on your device.
- Must Installed BusyBox.
- Download the Dolby audio mod package from above.
Instructions To Install Dolby with Magisk:
- Download Pie_Dolby_Digital_Plus.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the Pie_Dolby_Digital_Plus.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device.
You may also like:
- Enable aptX On Android For HD Bluetooth Hi-Res Audio
- Install Dolby Or Viper4Android On Android Without Root
- Install Dolby Atmos on your Windows 10 PC with Dolby Access App
If you like our work, then share this post and subscribe for more new Android stuff.
Leave a Reply