Are you looking at Dolby Atmos for your Windows Pc? Finally, the wait ends here. Dolby Laboratories launched there official Dolby Atmos app for Windows 10; They named it Dolby Access. The Dolby Access app is only available for the paid user, but you can get 30 days free trial. Here we will guide you How to Install Dolby Atmos On Your Windows 10 PC With Dolby Access App.
With the Dolby Access app, you can enable Dolby Atmos On Headphone and Home theatre. But Dolby home theatre required Dolby Supported home theatre. Dolby Access is a simple app created by Dolby Laboratories; No need any configuration it will auto config best Dolby Atmos setup. You can enjoy Dolby Atmos with gaming, watching movies, Listening to music with Dolby Access App.
Dolby Access App Details
|Available On||Windows 10 & Xbox|
|Os Requirement||Windows 10 64Bit|
How to Install Dolby Atmos On Your Windows 10 PC With Dolby Access App
1. First, update your Windows 10 to the latest build. Make sure that all three of these services are set to Automatic. Windows Update, Windows Firewall and Storage Service you can check this. Sign in your Microsoft account on Windows Store.
2. Open Windows Store ⇒ Click on author icon ⇒ then Sign in.
3. Now search for Dolby Access and install it, or download it from the below link.
4. Go to the first step if you were getting any error.
5. Lunch the app and active 30 Days free trial then Download the contents.
6. Enable Dolby Atmos speakers and Dolby Atmos Headphone from Configure or Go to Control Panel ⇒ Sound ⇒ Select your Default Audio ⇒ Properties ⇒ Spatial Sound ⇒ Select Dolby Atmos for Headphone or Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre ⇒ Enable 7.1 virtual surround sound.
That’s it now play some music to test the Dolby Atmos.
You may also like:- Get Dolby Atmos Sound System with Realtek Mod Driver – AAF Optimus Sound For PC