Android is the place where you can do anything with your phone. The best sound MOD available right now is Dolby Atmos. For many years Dolby Atmos is popular among the Android enthusiast for the best Audio experience on any Android smartphone. The New OnePlus 7 series and OnePlus 8 series come with Dolby Atmos audio mod. OnePlus series phone comes with a default Dolby Atmos sound profile but here is the method you can enable advanced Dolby Atmos with Audio Equalizer. In this guide, we will guide you on how to Enable Audio Equalizer on Dolby Atmos for OnePlus 7 series, and OnePlus 8 series devices.
The popularity of Dolby Atmos for Android is a lot. Nowadays every manufacturer’s flagship phone are coming with Dolby support. Back then mostly Lenovo devices were coming with Dolby support. Now Dolby support has become some kind of standard for the best audio quality. There’s no doubt about the capability of Dolby Atmos. The various audio modes available, and the tuning were the features of Dolby Atmos.
Nowadays phones like Razer Phone the Dolby app comes pre-installed. Here comes the Android enthusiast. They have extracted the Dolby Atmos APK For Android and it works on lots of phones. OnePlus 7, 8 like devices that have similar configurations the app is working well enough. There are various equalizer settings you can try in Dolby Atmos APK. You can adjust every bit of the equalizer setting to get the right audio for yourself.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 PC
- Enable USB debugging and Developer option to connect your phone.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your computer and unzip it.
- Install ADB driver – Google USB Driver
- Download Dolby Atmos DAX 3.5 apk file.
Download Razor Phone Dolby Atmos
How to Enable Audio Equalizer on Dolby Atmos
1. First Enable the Developer option and USB debugging on your phone and install Google USB Driver on your PC.
2. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool and unzip on your PC.
3. Now connect your phone to your PC and go to platform-tools folder and open CMD windows by Hold Shift + Mouse right button ⇒ Open Command Windows Here.
4. Now type or paste this command on Command Windows to Debloat the Dolby Atmos system controller.
pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.sound.tuner
5. If the Dolby Atmos system controller is Debloated you will success message.
6. Now reboot your device and install Razor Dolby Atmos DAX3 version apk and grant all permission and reboot the device once more.
You can restore old Dolby system settings any time using this adb shell command
cmd package install-existing com.oneplus.sound.tuner
Related Guides and Downloads ⇒