Here we share Dolby Digital Plus for MIUI 12 Android 10 devices. This Audio Mod will help to optimize the audio to get a fantastic sound experience on your device. We tested this method on our Redmi K20 Pro and Poco X2. And the Dolby Sound Mod works perfectly on these devices. So here, we share a complete guide to installing Dolby Digital Plus on MIUI 12 Phones.
If you are not getting a perfect sound, even if you bought a high price earphone. Let’s do some tweaks on your device to get the best possible music from your device. Also, at this time, every company mainly focuses on the camera; most of the latest budget device comes without an external audio driver. You can Improve sound quality to use the Audio mod. We are all aware that Dolby Digital Plus most modern sound engine for Android 10 devices. After a long waiting now, Dolby Sound is available for the MIUI 12 Android 10 running device.
Dolby Digital Plus For MIUI 12 Android 10
You can also use the app on your phone to manually set these equalizer settings and create your drop presets. Thanks to XDA Senior Member, “oregon69” builds Dolby Digital Plus for MIUI Android 10 devices. To install Audio Mod on your MIUI running device need to install TWRP recovery or root access with Magisk (recommended). This method is only for MIUI-based Android 10 running devices, so don’t try it on other version devices. Let’s go to the main content to install Dolby Sound on MIUI 12 Android 10. The process will be slightly longer, so please follow all instructions very carefully and follow all steps.
Download Dolby Atmos for MIUI 12 Android 10
Other Dolby Digital Plus Audio Guide – How To Install Dolby Digital Plus On MIUI Pie
- Need to install Magisk on your device.
- Download the Dolby audio mod package and SELinuxMode from above.
Instructions To Install Dolby with Magisk:
- Download MIUI_12-A-10_Dolby_Digital_Plus_v.7.0.zip and SELinuxModeChanger-v3.2-release.apk on your device.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select Add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the Pie_Dolby_Digital_Plus.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device.
- Now install SELinuxModeChanger-v3.2-release.apk on your device.
- Run the App and tap on the PERMISSIVE Button and you are done.
- Now go to the App Drawer Run the Dolby App on your phone and set all permission to the app.
You may also like:
- Enable aptX On Android For HD Bluetooth Hi-Res Audio
- Install Dolby Or Viper4Android On Android Without Root
- Install Dolby Atmos on your Windows 10 PC with Dolby Access App
- Use Samsung Clock Spotify Music As An Alarm Sound
- Get Nokia 7.3 Google Camera
If you get help with this guide, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones updates – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.