Today we share Gcam for Nokia 5.3. Nokia 5.3 is one of the best camera-centric smartphones of 2020, under the mid-range price bracket. The stock camera app brings a night mode, some new color modes in portrait mode, and also brings some significant improvements. But there is no cooperation between Google camera and Nokia camera, Gcam optimization takes mind-blowing pictures with Nokia 5.3. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera for Nokia 5.3.
Google Camera 7.4 For Nokia 5.3
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Nokia 5.3 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.4 for Nokia 5.3.
Gcam For Nokia 5.3
Nokia 5.3 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 5-megapixel camera; a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
Download Google Camera for Nokia 5.3
Install Nokia 5.3 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
For MGC 7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for Nokia 5.3 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (nokia53.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
There is no need to make too many changes in the setting, you can change settings according to your need.
- Google Camera 7.3 For TCL 10 Pro
- Google Camera 7.3 For Oppo A52
- MSI CEO Shen Chan Chiang Dies
- How To Install Dolby Digital Plus On MIUI 12 Android 10
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.