Today we share Gcam for TCL 10 Pro. TCL’s 10 Pro is one such entrant, offering an attractive AMOLED display, four rear cameras, and a premium design. Are you looking for a Google Camera 7.3 For TCL 10 Pro? The stock camera brings many new features, also it takes a very good quality picture. The TCL 10 Pro stock camera is excellent and optimized but in someplace Google’s camera takes a better-detailed picture. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera for TCL 10 Pro.
Google Camera For TCL 10 Pro
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already TCL 10 Pro comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture.
The TCL 10 Pro on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.89 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
Download Gcam For TCL 10 Pro
Install TCL 10 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Install Dual Mode Nokia Camera For Realme 2 Pro
- Enable Punch Hole Notification LED On Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+
- Google Camera For Realme 5 & 5 Pro
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones updates – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.