Today we share Gcam for Realme 5 & 5 Pro. Realme has launched the first quad-camera device at the mid-range device market in India. The Realme 5 Pro comes with a 48MP primary camera sensor, ultra-wide lens, depth sensor, along with a dedicated macro lens on the back. It has an impressive camera, but still, some features are not available on smartphones. So let’s download and install Google Camera for Realme 5 and Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro.
Google camera is the best 3rd party camera app for Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro. Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of Realme 5 / Pro. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera for Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro.
Google Camera For Realme 5 & 5 Pro
Gcam is very much popular camera app for Android smartphone. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Realme 5/Pro comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam on Realme 5/Pro. You can install it like an all APK then you need to change some setting for better photo experience. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture.
Google Camera 6.1 For Realme 5
As for cameras, the Realme 5 sports a quad-camera setup – with one 12-megapixel lens with f/1.8 aperture and second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It is also equipped with a 13-megapixel selfie lens with an f/2.0 aperture
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 5 (MGC_6.2.030_RN7_V1a_FINAL.apk)
Best Camera Settings for Realme 5:
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode.
- Open Google Camera App > More > Settings > Advanced > Turn on Disable Zoom in Portrait Mode.
- Again head over to settings > Advanced > set Quality HDR+ Enhanced to +5 & Quality Night Sight to +2.
Google Camera 6.1 For Realme 5 Pro
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme 5 Pro on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.25 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.24 aperture. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 5 Pro (MGC_6.2.030_MI9SE_V4_plus2.apk)
Best Camera Settings for Realme 5 Pro:
- Open Google Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model > change Config to Pixel2018 ZsIR HDR+.
- Under BSG Mod settings > Input Model > Interface style to Pixel 2 (or Nexus 6P) and Back & Front Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- No change in HDR+ Enhanced Parameters and Night Sight Parameters settings.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.
Install Gcam on Realme 5 & 5 Pro
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.