Today we share Gcam for Realme 5 & 5 Pro. Realme has launched the first quad-camera device in the mid-range device market in India. The Realme 5 Pro comes with a 48MP primary camera sensor, ultra-wide lens, depth sensor, along with a dedicated macro lens on the back. It has an impressive camera, but still, some features are not available on smartphones. So let’s download and install Google Camera for Realme 5 and Google Camera for Realme 5 Pro.
Google camera is the best 3rd party camera app for Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro. The app Improve the Quality of Image of Realme 5 / Pro. The Google camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and the best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera for the phone.
Google Camera For Realme 5 & 5 Pro
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Realme 5/Pro comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam on Realme 5/Pro. You can install it like an all APK then you need to change some settings for a better photo experience. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture.
Google Camera 7.3 For Realme 5
As for cameras, the Realme 5 sports a quad-camera setup – with one 12-megapixel lens with f/1.8 aperture and a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It is also equipped with a 13-megapixel selfie lens with an f/2.0 aperture
- Download GCAM 6.1 for Realme 5 (MGC_6.2.030_RN7_V1a_FINAL.apk)
- Download GCAM 7.3 for Realme 5(MGC_7.3.020_RPII_v0f)
Best Camera Settings for Realme 5:
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode.
- Open Google Camera App > More > Settings > Advanced > Turn on Disable Zoom in Portrait Mode.
- Again head over to settings > Advanced > set Quality HDR+ Enhanced to +5 & Quality Night Sight to +2.
Google Camera 7.3 For Realme 5 Pro
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme 5 Pro on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.25 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.24 aperture. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
- Download GCAM 6.1 for Realme 5 Pro (MGC_6.2.030_MI9SE_V4_plus2.apk)
- Download GCAM 7.3 for Realme 5 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.8_Wichaya_snapcam_V2)
Best Camera Settings for Realme 5 Pro:
- Open Google Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model > change Config to Pixel2018 ZsIR HDR+.
- Under BSG Mod settings > Input Model > Interface style to Pixel 2 (or Nexus 6P) and Back & Front Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- No change in HDR+ Enhanced Parameters and Night Sight Parameters settings.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.
Install Gcam on Realme 5 & 5 Pro
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.