Most of the Android device comes without Advanced Reboot Menu. Advanced Reboot Menu gives you a special access to reboot your device easily to any mode like Recovery Mode and Bootloader Mode. Before if your phone rooted then you will get this access in some of Custom ROM or If you are using Xposed then it might be possible in some ROMs. Already many apps have gone out that gives access to Advanced Reboot options but those apps require root access. Here we will share how to Enable Advanced Boot Options on MiUI Running Device without Root.
Here we share a special mod that gives you to access Advance Reboot Menu for MIUI device. This mod doesn’t need any Root access or installing any other App. So let’s go to the instruction to Enable Advanced Boot Options on MiUI Running Device Without Root.
Enable Advanced Boot Options On MiUI 9/10
Thanks to the MI Forum developer for developing Reboot Menu mod. This Advance Reboot Menu for MIUI 9/10 mode will enable Reboot-Menu on your Xiaomi MiUI phone. To install this Mode need to install TWRP recovery on Xioami device. Advanced Reboot options of Xiaomi gives you a much faster way to boot into special boot manus like System, Recovery or Bootloader Mode.
- Need MiUI 9 or MiUI 10 Running device.
- Unlock bootloader of your Xiaomi device.
- Need TWRP recovery on your Xiaomi Device.
- Download the correct File for your device.
Download Advanced Reboot Menu Mod For Xiaomi
Select your device then you have to select software version for download the MOD.
Guide To Enable Advanced Boot Menu For MiUI:
- First copy downloaded files to your device storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Then click the “Install” button and navigate to the “MOD” file.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.