Xiaomi launched there new device Mi 8 and Mi 8 SE, both device is the best device in the mid-range budget. This phone is not available yet in India and some other countries, so many people import their device from China. We all know China doesn’t use any Google services, they use their own app store but there you cant find more apps like Play Store. If you want to install GApps on MiUI 10 Running Mi 8/SE Device then you are the right place.
Install GApps On MiUI 10 Running Mi 8/SE Device
Xiaomi recently launched MIUI 10 for there new devices. This method also works with any MiUI 10 China ROM. So don’t worry if you have any other xiaomi devices and you imported from China then this post will help you to Install GApps on MiUI 10 ROM. Chinese Version of MIUI 10 there no Play store. Here we share a guide to install Gapps without any recovery. So let’s go to the instruction to install GApps on Mi 8/SE running MiUI 10 ROM.
- Enable Unknown Source.
- Need Wi-Fi or Mobile Internet Connection.
- Installed MiUI 10 on your device.
- Download Google Installer Apk.
- Read Instruction.
Here is the Download link of MiUI 10 Google Installer file. You can use this installer also on another MiUI 10 running devices.
Download Google Installer For MiUI 10
Instruction To Install GApps For MiUI 10:
- Download Google Installer Apk and install on your smartphone.
- Now open the Google Installer App and click ” Install ” (Blue Button) button.
- Then wait to download all the required files.
- Once downloaded, now it showing one by one app for install.
- Just click on the install button and install apps one by one.
- Last when you installed Google Play Store then click open and feel Free to Sign In your account.
- Now go to “Security app > Manage app“.
- Select “Google Contact sync” app and give all the permission to sync contacts from Google account.
- If any apps don’t work properly then give all the permission via the same step.
If you have any problem do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like ROM, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.