How To Install GApps In EMUI 5.0 Via Apk Install
Move To Table
Many users update their device into EMUI 5.0, that run on google latest android 7.0 or 7.1 version. Many countries don’t give GApps In EMUI 5.0. So if you want to install google apps that post help you easily. This guide is so simple to install google apps no need any recovery on your device or unlocking bootloader.
What is google apps? Google apps GApps is a flashable zip it will install Google Play Store, Gmail, Mapps, Google Now, Google Assistant, Chrome and others Google Services. Chinese smartphone has no Google apps because google service closed in china and many others country. So here we will share GApps In EMUI 5.0 devices.
Just scroll down below and download the zip file. Follow the guide below its so simple to install by one click install.
⇓⇓ Download GApps For EMUI 5.0 ⇓⇓
How To Install Google Apps:-
- Download zip file from download selection.
- Extract the zip file and copy all files (apk) to your internal or external phone memory.
- Enable “Unknown sources” option from Settings > Security.
- At first, browse and install google play service apk.
- After install, now you install google play apk.
- If you want latest version google play apk then directly install google play store from HiApp.
- After install back to home screen and open “play store” then sing in with your account and enjoy google apps on your EMUI 5.0 running smartphone.