Recently, Xiaomi released Xioami Poco F1 which its aggressive pricing is just killing the Indian smartphone market. Name sound weird though, it can be called a rip off of OPPO for using Realme brand name. Xiaomi is known for their aggressive pricing with high specifications. They introduced new brand Poco just to create hype like Xiaomi had in India a 4 years ago. Xiaomi Poco F1 comes the main highlight is Snapdragon 845 at 21K (300$). Equipped with 4K mAh battery and a liquid cooling plus adding to this an infrared sensor. So Xiaomi made some few changes to the UI also. no, it’s not stock Android it’s just a modified version of MIUI. There is a different launcher called Poco Launcher get the launcher from below link. Follow the post to get Xiaomi Poco F1 MIUI Theme For All Xiaomi Devices.
About Poco F1 MIUI Theme:
If you have Xiaomi device then you can directly install this theme without using that launcher. The launcher is in BETA stage full stable version will be updated when available. So for Xiaomi MIUI users the .MTZ theme is available. You can install directly the theme from Themes application. If you don’t know how to install follow the below procedure. Get the Poco F1 Stock Wallpapers from below link:
How To Apply Xiaomi Poco F1 MIUI Theme:
- Download the above ZIP and extract it. There you will see three themes in .mtz extension.
- Copy all the three files to your phone or SD card.
- Now open the Themes App from your device.
- There you will see all the downloaded themes, scroll down and click on import.
- Now search for your theme (.mtz) theme file.
- The theme will install and appear in offline tab automatically.
- Select the theme and click on apply.
Done, Now enjoy the Xiaomi Poco F1 MIUI 9 theme on your Xiaomi devices. If you like the post don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems comment below in the comment box. Also, you can message us on our official Facebook page Xiaomi Dev.