Today we share Gcam for Oppo A52. Oppo has made some excellent phones, Oppo A52 has a quad rear camera and comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. Also, it offers has an in-display fingerprint build and runs Android Pie with ColorOS 7.1 skin on top. The good thing about this device is it provides you 128 GB of internal storage. The stock camera brings many new features, also it takes a very good quality picture. The Oppo A52 stock camera is excellent and optimized but in someplace Google camera takes a better-detailed picture. Here we share the best working Google Camera for Oppo A52.
Google Camera 7.3 For Oppo A52
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Oppo A52 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture.
The Oppo A52 on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera; a second 8-megapixel camera; a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Download Gcam For Oppo A52
Install Oppo A52 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Install Dual Mode Nokia Camera For Realme 2 Pro
- Enable Punch Hole Notification LED On Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+
- Google Camera For Realme 5 & 5 Pro
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.