Ported Google Camera HDR+ with Zero Shutter Lag for Snapdragon 4xx/6xx/82x
Ported Google Camera HDR+ with Zero Shutter Lag for Snapdragon 4xx/6xx Snapdragon 820 Snapdragon 821 Xiaomi and Other Snapdragon devices
Here is the Ported Google Camera HDR+ with Zero Shutter Lag for Snapdragon devices. This HDR+ Google Camera is compatible with Snapdragon 4xx/6xx and Snapdragon 820/821/835 devices. Most of the Google’s apps like this one is open to development, Thanks to them. Google Camera is a good camera app which has much more features. It has many latest features inbuilt like lens blur, high-quality image settings etc. We will see Download Google Camera HDR+ with Zero Shutter Lag for Snapdragon 4xx/6xx/82x.
About Google Camera:
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. But is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was released on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014. Now available for all pixels and Nexus devices. Developers ported this Google Cam to many other devices.
Now this version comes with many new bug fixes. We already posted this camera APK Here. This is the new bug fixed version of Google Camera App. No, this camera is supported to many of new devices.
- How To Increase Keyboard Height In Google Keyboard
- Download Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Stock Wallpapers In 2K Resolution
- How To Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Samsung Devices
- Zero shutter lag fixed
- HDR+ camera improvements
- Snapdragon 4xx 6xx devices supported
- New Xiaomi devices supported
- More features optimizations
If you are using this app older version. Then you should update to this one for sure. It has a many new bug fixed and improvements. So just head below and download the HDR+ google camera app.
⇓⇓ Download Ported Google Camera HDR+ ⇓⇓
For Snapdragon 4xx/6xx-> MGCB_7.0H_C2API_Min_v.1.4.apk
For Snapdragon Snapdragon 820/821->MGCB_7.0H_C2APIv3.apk
- Add this line at build prop with BuildProp Editor
- Or flash this Magisk module.
- Download the Ported Google Camera HDR+ Apk file and copy it your external SD card or internal storage.
- If you are installing the APK for the first time then enable unknown sources from security settings.
- Install the Google_Camera_Latest_version.Apk and open it.
- Enjoy the customization.
Done, If you like the post Don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems then you can message us on our official Facebook page GIZDEV. Also, comment your query in the comment box below.