Guide To Enable Google Assistant on Any Android Marshmallow Devices
Currently Google Assistant only available for Google Nexus and Pixel Devices phone with Android 7.0 Nougat phones. But there is a Xposed module called N-ify it will help you to Enable Google Assistant on Any Android Marshmallow Devices with this guide.
Google launched their two new device Google pixel and Google pixel XL. Two devices run by new Google Android 7.0 Nougat. New Google introduced new voice Assistant like Apple Siri called Google Assistant. Google Assistant will help you when you traveling in a car, bike it will call, Play Music with simple voice command. New Google Assistant will tell you the current weather, Stock News, Search Web for you play music playlist for you by voice command.
- Google Nexus 6P
- Nexus 5X
- Google Nexus 6
- Nexus 5 M
- Google Nexus 4
- Pixel C
- Moto G 2013
- Moto G 2015
- OnePlus One
- Lenovo VIBE K5 Plus
- YU Yureka Plus
- Device Must Be Rooted Here-> You Can Find Root Guide.
- Device Must Be Installed With Custom Recovery Like Twrp Cwm Here Guide ->.
- Need Xposed Framework On Your Device Here Guide ->.
- Download Required Tool and Apk
- Read Guide.
Guide To Enable Google Assistant on Any Android:-
Step 1-> Download Install N-ify Xposed Module, Google Assistant Enabler and Enable the module from a Xposed reboot.
Step 2-> Now Install Google App and Enjoy Google Assistant By Hold Home Button.
Method 2 TWRP:-
- Download 3 Flashable zip from Flashable Auto Link.
- Copy all 3 Files include tweak.prop to root your device.
- First Flash GoogleAssistantVelvet.zip Then GoogleAssistantBuildProp.zip Via TWRP.
- Clear Cache and Reboot The Device.
- Install Google App and Enjoy.
- Install N-ify Xposed Module, Google Assistant Enabler and Enable the module from Xposed