Google started Android 11 beta test testings after launching the new Android 11. They are going to test the Android 11 in two phases first in developer previews and then in beta version. Google is scheduled to roll out developer previews and three beta release before releasing the stable Android 11. We already know the new Android 11 coming with lot’s of features and one of them is QuickSettings Media Player.
The new Android coming with lot’s of new features like redesigned Notification History page, new screenshot previews, Motion Sense gesture for controlling music playback, a new increased touch sensitivity option. And one of the best features is QuickSettings Media Player in the Quick Settings panel and status bar. In this how-to guide, we are going to share a method to enable QuickSettings Media Player if you are using Android 11 Preview
What is QuickSettings Media Player
In current Android Version Media Player box appears in the notification panel. But in new Android, it will move to the quick settings section. The QuickSettings Media Player will release in Android 11 beta version but you can still enable it if you are using Android 11 Preview with an ADB command.
How to Enable QuickSettings Media Player using ADB command
Before Enabling the option make sure you are using Android 11 preview, and enabled USB Debugging on your phone then proceed to the guide.
- First, install Google driver in your PC, ignore if you already installed the driver.
- Download Latest ADB SDK tool and unzip it anywhere.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable and open “platform-tools” folder.
- Open cmd window in the platform-tools folder by hold Shift + Mouse right key -> open command window here
- Then just paste this commands one by one and hit enter.
adb shell settings put system npv_plugin_flag 1
adb shell settings put system qs_media_player 1
- Allow ADB permission your phone to inject the command.
- Reboot your phone and see the changes by playing video, or music on youtube, Spotify.
Android 11 Coverage ⇒