Today we share Gcam for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. First-time Samsung launched a flagship-level device in an aggressive price range. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is one of the best camera-centric smartphones that come with triple cameras on the rear. This device is powered by an Octa-core Exynos 9810 (10 nm) Chipset, also based on Android 10.0 with One UI 2 skin on top. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. Over the past few months, Samsung has been working to improve the camera performance of its smartphones. The stock camera app on the Galaxy Note 10 Lite has all the basic features. But it’s not as good as the Google Camera app. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, Google Lens mode & few more. Already Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera takes a more detailed image and good color reproduction than the stock camera in some situations. It provides a better low-light image and supports AR function.
Gcam For Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
The camera is the highlight feature of this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk [Recommended]
- Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 APK
Install Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > Select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888 (JPEG).
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- Go to Camera app settings > Advanced >Base > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
Select Front & Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
If you love Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite article, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones updates – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.